Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok I'm off to bed ...Nari, can you look after Nicole for me...Goodnight guys...:sleepy:

No worries mate. Will always keep an eye on Nicole  :heart: for myself. Anything left over, you can have. :biggrin:

25 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I'm doubting it too, but I brought it up as a possibility, the forumm was slow, we were discussing possabilities.

I know and I was not coming down on you, just trying to offer some help!

27 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Yep, I realise that B2 will have a new (or a returnee) young lady soon, I afraid Sofie will have to do wonders over the next couple of days to convince me to continue. I can see why you are warming to Sofie, the way she glides about the apartment in her see thru house coat but it's all in the eye of the beholder.

If Nicole still had Marc pop in a couple of times a week for a bit of humpty do, might have kept my attention. My prediction is that, unfortunately, Nicole will have to leave soon do to her medical condition as she can't risk having any major event.

The three in B1 are getting tired. Gina will leave soon and Lola and Polya are too set in their ways to change. Besides I have seen a bit of a strain in their relationship of late. Sad, but that's the way I see it folks.

Nari, that is the way you see it and that is the way it has been reading on the posts of the forum for quite some time.  I honestly think people are getting tired of shelling out the money for the very little they are getting for it.  I agree with you but in NO way am I persuading you to not rejoin RLC and I want you to know that up front so I don't get accused of trying to single handedly take down RLC!

22 minutes ago, ed2 said:

But KKH has Heidi :angel:

LOL thank god for that!!

14 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Think you missed my point,  I didn't say it wasn't...just that the doctors on here speculate too much.  The discussion was about weather she needed to go to the hospital at 2:30 in the morning for a seizure (Epilepsy).  I simply pointed out that she likely needed to go for here head and eye injury.  Whether she  stayed and was admitted was then speculated upon...one person saying that she could not be admitted at that time of the morning.  Again more speculation.  To say nothing of her travel health insurance situation (if she has any) which likely influenced her decision to take any action if she has had seizures before.

I understood your point but failed to mention that part of it and you are absolutely correct.  My son goes to the ER after every seizure and it is to have everything checked out for damage to himself.  I could show you cell phone pics after cell phone pics of the damage that he has had from his seizures.  He goes to get checked out and then makes an appointment with his neurologist to talk about what actions to take from there.  Nicole probably did all that already and the rest is up to her.

I'm sorry, I should have noted that but I'm a little tired and have stuff to do instead of typing all these posts LOL.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Nari, that is the way you see it and that is the way it has been reading on the posts of the forum for quite some time.  I honestly think people are getting tired of shelling out the money for the very little they are getting for it.  I agree with you but in NO way am I persuading you to not rejoin RLC and I want you to know that up front so I don't get accused of trying to single handedly take down RLC!

Thanks for the post Harley. It must be hard for RLC to find suitable girls and couples to keep the flag flying. I don't know how the occupants are recruited, whether by advertisements in the press or by word of mouth. I think it's the later especially for B1 and B2 as often you see old friendships rekindle when they first appear. Some repeat some, of the returnees have been a disappointment. We tend to remember the exciting times they displayed during their first visit and most likely expect them to continue where they left off. I know I do think that way. Also it's a juggling act for RLC to get the right mixture of occupants so that the spark will ignite the atmosphere so we can all enjoy the fireworks. That's my two cents worth. Gee I seem to be spending a lot of two cents lately.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

It's Sunday-(or was) and I didn't know that Barcelona had such long drawn out Church services:wink::tongue:

Well we have 5 Nuns in 2 Apts,,,,so you know they have a lot of Kneeling and praying to do.:rolleyes::shy::shy:

32 minutes ago, Suckfootsoles said:

You first clean real good obviously, cancer sticks are sickening to smell and death to the body and to kissi an ashtray mouth, blah, gross, puke.

Couldn't agree more with you on this post!!

34 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Thanks for the post Harley. It must be hard for RLC to find suitable girls and couples to keep the flag flying. I don't know how the occupants are recruited, whether by advertisements in the press or by word of mouth. I think it's the later especially for B1 and B2 as often you see old friendships rekindle when they first appear. Some repeat some, of the returnees have been a disappointment. We tend to remember the exciting times they displayed during their first visit and most likely expect them to continue where they left off. I know I do think that way. Also it's a juggling act for RLC to get the right mixture of occupants so that the spark will ignite the atmosphere so we can all enjoy the fireworks. That's my two cents worth. Gee I seem to be spending a lot of two cents lately.

This is the last thing I'm going to say about RLC and their recruitment.  RLC are lazy and completely lack any desire to make things better, and it is seen on a regular basis. They are slow to respond to emails and when they do it is by copy and paste most of the times.  I also don't know their recruitment process but for sure here lately it is by word of mouth and not because they are out pounding the pavement and putting out adds for new tenants.....that is very obvious.

As for the juggling act part, I don't see that to be as hard to get the right mix as you yourself might.  I just see it as them not wanting to deal with it and they just let the other girls that have already been on RLC do it.

As for them continuing where they left off, I can semi-agree with that, but what I never could agree with is it taking them at least two weeks to a month to do or show anything after returning.......acting like they had never been there before for the first 2 to 4 weeks.

I'll check back later as it's getting late here and I have a bunch of stuff I need to get put away from this weekend!!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Once the weather changes in October and the Temperatures produce more rain then they'll likely stay more inside than being outside.  In the meantime it's a long Summer ahead.

The empty Apartments most times must affect RLC's bottom line. If the Shareholders start losing money they'll suggest a change to rectify the issue.

2 hours ago, DES7469 said:

You can't convince these people of that.....They are stuck in a box..m0986.gif

I responded to this post and what StnCld said is correct. And from what I read a lot of people are stuck in a box. Now if anyone thinks I'm defending RLC then that is their problem not mine. I haven't been posting much lately because I have other things on my mind. 

I'll say this again. 

I DON'T CARE! what these girls do or what the couples do. They can go out they can stay in and do nothing. They can have sex with each other or bring a guy back to fuck.  Beyond not wishing anything bad to happen which is common decency it doesn't matter to me. Right or wrong it is their life and no one in this forum has anything to say about it.

I hope that Nicole is making the right chose for her and I'm sure RLC has talked to her about it. But I don't run any of these girls lives and no one in here is hanging out with them so bottom line is nobody in here knows anything about them beyond what they see or has any idea what is right for them.  Yes those that follow them on social media may know a tiny bit more but not anywhere enough to know 100% All the talk is just speculating and guessing and made up bull shit.

I don't go in for trash talking the ladies because it's not who I am and I won't change that for anyone in here.  It does not make me blind or stupid in any way. I live in the Real World and RLC and CC do not impact it in any way. It's the reason I don't bother to respond to some post. Trying to talk to someone that is 100% sure of what they think is a waste of time. I'm not here to change anybody. I make most of my post on what I see not what I can't see. I poke a little fun at people and the girls. Anything else is just a guess. 

If this bothers some of you then to bad you'll get over it. If anyone is thinking sending a PM or giving me shit for this post..........Read the first three words in caps again.

Sorry mods but sometimes I have to vent... Much as I hate to..

• Upvote 4