Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Sofie is having a bate moment under covers (as usual).

All over Rover, a couple of slight groans could be heard at the end. I hope for her sake she got some pleasure out of it. I suppose she did otherwise she wouldn't be doing it would she.

Just now, Nari Dog said:

Barcelona B1 and B2 report at 04:45. Have four heads sound asleep in their own beds. Nicole :heart: is missing and hope she is in the company of somebody who is taking care of her.  

Wouldn't call what Lola is doing sleeping :biggrin:

16 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Barcelona B1 and B2 report at 04:45. Have four heads sound asleep in their own beds. Nicole :heart: is missing and hope she is in the company of somebody who is taking care of her.  

Well at least the complainers don't have to look at the walls in the empty Barcelona apartments-they can watch at least 4 of the girls sleep. :dodgy:

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Sorry, but americans seem to be even higher on themself than I though, is it possible? It started with political philosophers in western Europe, but today, there are countries all over the world, and to some extent most contries.... also, there would be no democracies without freedom of speach,.

as a norwegian, you forgot to spell Americans correctly :tongue:

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I agree on much of what you say, but I like to speculate and discuss on what we see and don't see, that is why I'm here, so we differ on that. I respect your view, and only ask you and others not to take my speculations/discussions so seriously, as an insult or trying to tell them how to life, that is not what it is about. It is voyeur, I just want to discuss their life with other viewers.

spec·u·la·tion
the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence. I believe there is no point in discussion what you do not see or do not know.   It only creates animosity, and a lot of times leads to unfounded
rumors because a lot of individuals do not read the posts in there entirety. There is enough to discuss when we have the facts and evidence.  Even then people will disagree, which is fine.
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DES7469 said:

I responded to this post and what StnCld said is correct. And from what I read a lot of people are stuck in a box. Now if anyone thinks I'm defending RLC then that is their problem not mine. I haven't been posting much lately because I have other things on my mind. 

I'll say this again. 

I DON'T CARE! what these girls do or what the couples do. They can go out they can stay in and do nothing. They can have sex with each other or bring a guy back to fuck.  Beyond not wishing anything bad to happen which is common decency it doesn't matter to me. Right or wrong it is their life and no one in this forum has anything to say about it.

I hope that Nicole is making the right chose for her and I'm sure RLC has talked to her about it. But I don't run any of these girls lives and no one in here is hanging out with them so bottom line is nobody in here knows anything about them beyond what they see or has any idea what is right for them.  Yes those that follow them on social media may know a tiny bit more but not anywhere enough to know 100% All the talk is just speculating and guessing and made up bull shit.

I don't go in for trash talking the ladies because it's not who I am and I won't change that for anyone in here.  It does not make me blind or stupid in any way. I live in the Real World and RLC and CC do not impact it in any way. It's the reason I don't bother to respond to some post. Trying to talk to someone that is 100% sure of what they think is a waste of time. I'm not here to change anybody. I make most of my post on what I see not what I can't see. I poke a little fun at people and the girls. Anything else is just a guess. 

If this bothers some of you then to bad you'll get over it. If anyone is thinking sending a PM or giving me shit for this post..........Read the first three words in caps again.

Sorry mods but sometimes I have to vent... Much as I hate to..

Whatever dude!!!!

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Well this has been a real entertaining off topic read again, slow days on RLC are always very entertaining. Reminds of the days when kids played with rock um sock um robots. Or maybe congress these days.

Really glad to see Sophie is home and in the bathtub to occupy the masses for a little while so we can clean up the mess in the forum.

What mess would that be??

More speculation from me guys. I see Nicole came back with Sofie around 3am, changed and left again...She looked fine and sober. Same senario as the previous night. There's no doubt in my mind someone is looking after her during the night, and I don't mean that in a sordid wayand I wouldn't be surprise if it is Marc, as they were to remain friends and he cares about her. I can't imagine her putting that kind of pressure on a new boyfriend...

Also, it keeps us from witnessing another episode if, heaven help us, she has one...:cry::heart:

• Upvote 1