Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I think it is very strange.

RLC has obviosly had to change their plan. Anna was in that room visiting only a few days ago, if it was the plan she would move in 3 days later, why did they move Nicole back and forth.

I was just told that Anna has arrived and when she arrived all she had with her was a purse and a suitcase, yet she got into two different bags that were already there.  The two bags she got in to were over at the shelves behind the dinner table.  I find it strange from what I was told, that she entered the apartment like she hasn't already been there to put those two bags there.  RLC is trying to make it look like she just arrived and she has been there already today or at some point since she left.  Very strange!

42 minutes ago, turkey said:

At the seize of her suitcase ,her stay would not be for long term .

Her last 2 stays were short so i would expect the same again, she may stay until Lola is due to leave which i forget when that is. 

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well. I'm back and I'm a little bewildered at the new configurations to say the least!!  I didn't see that one coming!!  Does that mean Gina is staying forever? Maybe a couple of 'old' sensible heads to be there in B2 if Nicole has another seizure, although the fact she's staying suggests everything is under control...Now if she has been staying with Marc, we still might not see that much of her in her old room...
Also, are we possibly waiting for a new arrival in B1?...I must admit, there are pointers to RLC struggling to fill the apt with new blood now...something I didn't go along with the past...:confused:

Yeah i really did not see this one coming, Did not think Lola would need to swap apartments. Gina is taking up permanent residence in the main room :dodgy:. Well id say she will be here all summer anyway. Hope things go up a notch in the entertainment value as ive not seen a lot worth watching lately. 

• Upvote 4

49 minutes ago, turkey said:

At the seize of her suitcase ,her stay would not be for long term .

I was told she has two bags and another backpack/purse with her that was already in the apartment.  Sounds like she has enough clothes to stay for awhile if you ask me.  Especially since they wear the same clothes over and over.

So nothing interesting to come I will enjoy Sofie even if it does nothing at least I may be lucky to see something of it that is the definition of the voyeur for me. At the risk of repeating I do not care what the girls do outside, and like other girls do nothing inside (except Nicole before her crisis) My hope is directed towards Sofie.A later I must go.

• Upvote 1