Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

so if I'm not making it clear I don't like the worthless fake lola :exclamation:

if this is any comfort budd she does have some nice mammaries for you to look at for the next 29 days :biggrin:

Just now, thegame20 said:

if this is any comfort budd she does have some nice mammaries for you to look at for the next 29 days :biggrin:

the only I will be seeing them is if she keeps staying around sofie or nic  that the only way I would see them and as fake as she is they are to

Hello, is there anybody out there??...3 RLC posts in the last hour, and 1 of them was mine...:confused:,...I thought the forum would be buzzing tonight cos none of the B2 girls have gone out, so there's more to look at than the 4 walls...:dodgy:

Or are you waiting, like me, for Nicole and Sofie to go to bed...hopefully, but very unlikely, the same one...:biggrin:

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hello, is there anybody out there??...3 RLC posts in the last hour, and 1 of them was mine...:confused:,...I thought the forum would be buzzing tonight cos none of the B2 girls have gone out, so there's more to look at than the 4 walls...:dodgy:

Or are you waiting, like me, for Nicole and Sofie to go to bed...hopefully, but very unlikely, the same one...:biggrin:

seems like it is past those kids bed time--so they must be sleeping :dodgy:

• Upvote 1