Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, euromike69 said:

I bet $1000 that it's someone that we all know very well  from CC :biggrin::biggrin:

hiya.gif

Sorry about that... Won't happen again, I'm now safely hidden under Sofie's bed. :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

Girls always love to say...."My eyes are up here",,,,but we all have a very good excuse to not look at their faces and only at their breasts,,,because looking at them through Cam#3 that's all you can see is from the breasts down,,,,from the neck up is completely cut off ::)::)

selfie.gif

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Anna ,Polya and Gina are on the balcony smoking and they have their backs to the cam. Guess we know what they are smoking..t3038.gif  :biggrin:

The stuff that takes you to your happy place :biggrin::biggrin:

smoke.gifpff.gifsmoke.gif

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Anna ,Polya and Gina are on the balcony smoking and they have their backs to the cam. Guess we know what they are smoking..t3038.gif  :biggrin:

Looking at the skyline of Barcelona by night !!!! Nothing wrong whit that ?????

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Girls always love to say...."My eyes are up here",

But we would be a little upset if you did not notice them at all. Some of us go to a lot of trouble to present a good front and back. If you did not notice we have done something wrong. NOT speaking for all women. :heart:

• Upvote 5