Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, turkey said:

Please , not another social media addict !!!

It's not just the ladies of RLC,,,that's just about all 4.5 billion women on planet earth,,,it's just a part of how women are these days,,,,every girl I know is always glued to their phones.:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Just now, euromike69 said:

It's not just the ladies of RLC,,,that's just about all 4.5 billion women on planet earth,,,it's just a part of how women are these days,,,,every girl I know is always glued to their phones.:biggrin:

.......and the 4.5 billion men on the planet!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone, happy to see a new girl who seems to be doing sports, will hope that Jessica to leave a notice (how to do nude sport) I also saw a skipping rope. She has sexy underwear. 3 possibilities of tattoo 1: a flower 2: a bird 3: a dragon. I also think that has a navel piercing. Miss Helene welcome to RLC and hope you do not like camping.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, turkey said:

.......and the 4.5 billion men on the planet!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's 9 billion people on earth?.....wow that's news to me,,I never knew that ::):biggrin:

And why so many exclamation symbols,,, I can see what you type,,,no shouting necessary.:biggrin:

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

There's 9 billion people on earth?.....wow that's news to me,,I never knew that ::):biggrin:

And why so many exclamation symbols,,, I can see what you type,,,no shouting necessary.:biggrin:

Now now Mike be nice! Let's be honest, you've been known to make rather flamboyant posts yourself on occasion! :biggrin:

• Upvote 2