Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

first impression of helen is she is going to be just like violetta, saw her take a shower never seen anybody trying so hard to avoid the cameras, where do they find these girls a nunery, she is going to be so boring and prude i didn't think could get worse than violetta but sure enough helen to the rescue miss pg not even pg-13

18 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

first impression of helen is she is going to be just like violetta, saw her take a shower never seen anybody trying so hard to avoid the cameras, where do they find these girls a nunery, she is going to be so boring and prude i didn't think could get worse than violetta but sure enough helen to the rescue miss pg not even pg-13

Oh, come on dude, it was her first shower. 95% of the girls that come to RLC hide on their first couple of showers.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Her lead up is great, and so is her climax, with a good imagination...:dodgy:....I just wish she'd treat us to the middle bit...:cry:

She's bating every day now, and twice in the last 8 hrs, now with a new toy, so Sofie, we do know what you're doing you know, so you might as well share it with us...:biggrin::heart:

So, Sofie is becoming quite the chronic masturbator? :heart:

I'll be on replay for a bit... :angel:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, CowArt said:

So, Sofie is becoming quite the chronic masturbator? :heart:

I'll be on replay for a bit... :angel:

She surprised me by getting her little toy out last night but sadly I don't think she'll be prepared to bate uncovered...:sad:

• Upvote 2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

She surprised me by getting her little toy out last night but sadly I don't think she'll be prepared to bate uncovered...:sad:

If she did, following on from  her lovely, sensual lead up, it would be magic...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

If she did, following on from  her lovely, sensual lead up, it would be magic...:biggrin:

Just finished watching this mornings bate, nice little moan at the finish line. :heart:

• Upvote 1

Hello everyone . I want to rename B1 and B2 hidden Park, the new amusement park with the classics (ghost train - roller coaster) possibility of accommodation in two fully equipped apartments 1 overlooking the sea and 1 near the city center. For adventurers a campsite is available. A museum also opened, you will see a Unicorn, a sphinx, a centaur, and if you are patient you may see the Loch Ness Monster . Free admission for the blind. Come and see