Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

54 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey guys...to get a half sleeve tattoo like that, you are hardly shy...:confused:

u didn't see her in the bathroom yesterday covering her breast with a tshirt and showering facing the wall she is afraid of the cams so far hopefully she will become bolder 

July 1st, Polya and I have our anniversary, exactly one year ago that we met. :heart:

Each on our own end of the camera unfortunately. :dodgy:

Happy anniversary girl, and I hope you thought of a nice present for me. :angel:

Just now, CowArt said:

We hope to see you rejoin soon then. :biggrin:

Thanks CowArt, its been interesting. Seen a lot of great events and but they are coming less and less of late. The 1st of June event when Rosie fell asleep with all the action going on next to her was the funniest by a long way. But that was a month ago and sorry to say, there hasn't been anything that warrants my continuing since.  

3 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

u didn't see her in the bathroom yesterday covering her breast with a tshirt and showering facing the wall she is afraid of the cams so far hopefully she will become bolder 

I saw it live thomas..Yes, she made every effort to cover herself, more than the other girls usually do when they 1st come in. She might continue like that, and I, like you, hopes she doesn't but I think we should give her a little time to get used to 12 cameras being pointed at her 24/7...

18 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Thanks CowArt, its been interesting. Seen a lot of great events and but they are coming less and less of late. The 1st of June event when Rosie fell asleep with all the action going on next to her was the funniest by a long way. But that was a month ago and sorry to say, there hasn't been anything that warrants my continuing since.  

hope you will be back soon Nari ;)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

hope you will be back soon Nari ;)

Thanks Noldus, and you look after that big clock. You are the best clock watcher I have come across and I have seen some over the years especially at knock off time.

8 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Thanks Noldus, and you look after that big clock. You are the best clock watcher I have come across and I have seen some over the years especially at knock off time.