Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, Noldus said:

Nicole back to her bed - in the dark

i think she needs a doctor...this fever without flu, is dangerous...this means...something else is wrong inside her...which is causing high temperatures...

11 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

18:44 B1 girls are in B2

23 minutes ride ! They really found a shotened path between B1 and B2.

Last year 40minutes was the minimum

As I've experienced, it usually takes 25 minutes, but late at night it can take up to 50 minutes to an hour (maybe no public transport at that hours).

Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

Gina an Lola did not remove their dress as they use to do when there is a party in b2.

It does not sound good. In 2 hours they  will leave :dodgy:

They will leave just before midnight . 

Dancing will start at around 9 pm and finish at 10 pm. then they will sit on couch or go to balcony to smoke. between 11 and 12 midnight they will leave for club and come back in the morning and spend some time in balcony and then straight to bed until evening next day and then will go out again at night .,

• Upvote 3

Just now, ed2 said:

I have 6 chairs, but usually only 1 (me) at the table

Nicole fetched chair #8 from her balcony, I assume for a reason. Or that reason is they really suck at counting. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, meran said:

They will leave just before midnight . 

Dancing will start at around 9 pm and finish at 10 pm. then they will sit on couch or go to balcony to smoke. between 11 and 12 midnight they will leave for club and come back in the morning and spend some time in balcony and then straight to bed until evening next day and then will go out again at night .,

i can't obviously say you are wrong. I'm more pessisismistic , i think they will leave before 10pm

• Upvote 1