Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

10 minutes ago, ed2 said:

OK, sorry, but I don't like it when people accuse others of not "knowing jack shit" (your words) because they ask a question, or expess a slightly negative view on "someone's" girl. 

OK Ed...The moral of the tail is do your homework 1st before diving in!!...It wasn't just the back eye issue...

49 minutes ago, ed2 said:

You feel offended on the behalf of "your" girl?.... excuse him, he didn't know.... it isn't possible for everyone to stay as informed as some members, watching "their" girl every move.

20 minutes ago, ed2 said:

OK, sorry, but I don't like it when people accuse others of not "knowing jack shit" (your words) because they ask a question, or expess a slightly negative view on "someone's" girl. 

I know you said sorry and it is not my conversation, but I agree with Naga and others who said do not make unfounded insinuations and remarks especially when all you

have to do is read the forum first.  Zinc did not ask a question-he was just spouting off and making unfounded comments.

• Upvote 2

il y a 8 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Mart, la plaisanterie a été perdu dans la traduction .... je l' ai dit garder ABREAST compagnon, pas au courant ...:biggrin:

Oops but funny in both cases ..:biggrin:.. It's my fault I did not see the pun. .:confused:..sorry..

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, happyone said:

I know you said sorry and it is not my conversation, but I agree with Naga and others who said do not make unfounded insinuations and remarks especially when all you

have to do is read the forum first.  Zinc did not ask a question-he was just spouting off and making unfounded comments.

The seizure stuff, he would have to go back very far, past a week ago.... maybe he spouted in, maybe it was dissrespectfull of him, he certanly could have done this a better way, asking first, but people on here sure are quick to condemn outsiders, try being more nice, inform them instead of judging them, maybe you'll not turn them against you, make him feel like an outsider (more welcomed by harleyfatboy then by you... no offence) like what've ended up happening to me.

Sorry for dragging out this subject, I'll let it go, ok, sorry.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

The seizure stuff, he would have to go back very far, past a week ago.... maybe he spouted in, maybe it was dissrespectfull of him, he certanly could have done this a better way, asking first, but people on here sure are quick to condemn outsiders, try being more nice, inform them instead of judging them, maybe you'll not turn them against you, make him feel like an outsider (more welcomed by harleyfatboy then by you... no offence) like what've ended up happening to me.

Sorry for dragging out this.

My last comment-how can he be an outsider--he joined this forum on 12/19/15 and has made 784 posts-that is not a newbie who does not know the forum. IMHO

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

We all know when Lola organize party that means girls dancing in undies, booze, sommetime other products and (fake or not ?) lesbians shows.

How will react Helen ? :biggrin:  She thinks she is going to a "normal" birthday party

Can't wait to how Helen goes.

6 hours ago, Zinc said:

i think she needs a doctor...this fever without flu, is dangerous...this means...something else is wrong inside her...which is causing high temperatures...

I think it's time RLC stepped in and looked after her and send her to see a doctor,

• Upvote 1

I've eventually watched Helen in the shower today on replay. She took quite a large step up from her 1st one tbh...Plenty of boob flashes and tiny glimpses of her pussy...If you compare this to her 1st one yesterday, I'm a bit optimistic about our Helen...:biggrin:

Remember guys, it took a little while for the Twins to show anything...

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've eventually watched Helen in the shower today on replay. She took quite a large step up from her 1st one tbh...Plenty of boob flashes and tiny glimpses of her pussy...If you compare this to her 1st one yesterday, I'm a bit optimistic about our Helen...:biggrin:

Remember guys, it took a little while for the Twins to show anything...

and Polya -- look at her now

Helen was topless for 9 minutes in her room after the shower

• Upvote 1