Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 hour ago, Zinc said:

i think she has some permanent health problem...if you remember her from her last trip... she was initially fine then started development dark marks on her arm..at first there were one or two then there were many marks esp on her legs... as far as i know...those are a sign of internal weakness...like a little bit of stress or push etc causes that on the skin..usually older ladies and men get that very easily...but at her age...its a problem

Were the dark marks not due to the wild sex sessions she had with Miguel...:biggrin:

24 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

This looks unrelated to her seizures...Before she went down with this illness, she spent some quality time with Sofie in the apt, and everyone was happy...and optimistic...Her BF might not be in a position to look after her 24/7, he might work...We know he can cook, from her last time here...He might even be a chef, and they will probably work 7 days a week in Barca...Well, it's a nice little story anyway...:biggrin:

But she opted out of the birthday celebrations last night for an obvious reason....:sad:

Let's hope it's not related. But so close behind the seizures it can not be ruled out.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Let's hope it's not related. But so close behind the seizures it can not be ruled out.

True, but it looks like maybe a low grade fever, compared to her horrible convulsions. It appears to come in waves...OK one minute, like now, then goes to bed...:confused:

But. you're right, you can't rule it out...

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So although this was a long conversation, in English, the only bit this guy on here picked up on was the bit about him asking if he could give |Rosie money...:huh::dodgy:

Yeah! That's very disappointing that he chose to share that bit of information that was incorrect...

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Thanks for the update and sorry I was wrong.  I will contact the source and ask him if he still has it and to listen to it again.  All he told me was that he heard the guy ask her if she wanted him to pay her.  I don't know if that was all he heard or not but I will find out for sure.  Thanks for shedding that light for me Ash!  I'm sorry about that post everybody, it seems I was led astray.

what is new?