Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

For those who cannot see how she's bating,,,she is spreading her pussy lips with her left hand while wetting her right fingers with her tongue and rubbing her pussy lips with her right hand fingers,::):heart:

Your NV must be a damn site better than mine...:dodgy:

Actually not unlike Angel, even where she had the covers, but didn't hide her face...Pity NV is shite in this room...:sad:

• Upvote 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Your NV must be a damn site better than mine...:dodgy:

Actually not unlike Angel, even where she had the covers, but didn't hide her face...Pity NV is shite in this room...:sad:

I have been looking at this room from it first came online years ago so maybe my eyes are used to the crappy NV lol :biggrin::biggrin:

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

Thank you Helen, that was great and you ended it with a beautiful orgasm...I said just a bit earlier that you were very very interesting, and you proved me right. I think there's a lot more to come from you...:biggrin::heart:

• Upvote 3

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

The thing is Cow, at the moment she isn't ready to give us this pose pantyless, but we live in hope eh!...:biggrin:

Doesn't matter, I'm enjoying myself anyway. :heart:

• Upvote 2