Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

Helen and Nicole could teach a class to the rest of the Barca girls

They actually do something, they are fresh girls, open to do things on cam, RLC need more girls like them, the other recycled girls have grown too boring, and some will never do anything more on cam than lay on the bed naked, even after 5 months, those need to be replaced as soon possible in my opinion

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Fucking hell guys...how sexy was Helen there...And how sexy is she now, speaking in English to her Spanish bf, for all of us to hear and giving him a virtual tour of her body... ...I'm starting to really love this girl...I know, I know, I say that about all the girls but this girl is a star already, in my eyes...She's letting us into her private life here, very unusual, they usually slink off to the balcony or bathroom to talk in private...I haven't a clue where she will take us next...She excites me big style...:biggrin::heart::heart:

Thank you Helen for sharing all of this with us...:heart:

did she show more then sofie :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Fucking hell guys...how sexy was Helen there...And how sexy is she now, speaking in English to her Spanish bf, for all of us to hear and giving him a virtual tour of her body... ...I'm starting to really love this girl...I know, I know, I say that about all the girls but this girl is a star already, in my eyes...She's letting us into her private life here, very unusual, they usually slink off to the balcony or bathroom to talk in private...I haven't a clue where she will take us next...She excites me big style...:biggrin::heart::heart:

Thank you Helen for sharing all of this with us...:heart:

Wow I never even knew that she was speaking in English,,, I was watching but listening,,,,, I;m watching "Fear of the Walking dead" while watching Helen at the same time.:biggrin::biggrin:

I love being able to actually understand what they are saying without needing a translator. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Well, you really like to provoke! Who are we to judge their choice of life? I can't understand what do you want really? Lazy girls, or highly educated careare girls? I'm glad there exist girls willing to spend a couple of months of their lifes on RLC.

Wow-how refreshing that someone else finally realizes what HFB is doing in here.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Wow I never even knew that she was speaking in English,,, I was watching but listening,,,,, I;m watching "Fear of the Walking dead" while watching Helen at the same time.:biggrin::biggrin:

I love being able to actually understand what they are saying without needing a translator. 

She's a mischievous little thing...She'd stared directly at the cam several times. and the guys have got some great caps, and now she's letting us all hear what sounded like a pretty intimate conversation with what sounds like her Spanish BF......This girl is just different...and I'm loving it...:heart:

• Upvote 2