Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

30 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Aren't dogs great Nold...I love our new little Cockapoo pup, Ted, to bits. even more than my girl Nicole....He's lying at my feet right now...OK, that's enough of the sentimental shit, let's see some pussy...:biggrin:

Face it Nicole is no longer your number one.:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Face it Nicole is no longer your number one.:dodgy:

I still love her to bits DES, and I always will :heart::heart:, but I haven't got one outstanding one right now..She'll always be up there. especially after her 1st stay, when she pretty much only had 1 real fan, I'm really focussed on Helen more than anyone...she's a breath of fresh air...:heart:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I still love her to bits DES, and I always will :heart::heart:, but I haven't got one outstanding one right now..She'll always be up there. especially after her 1st stay, when she pretty much only had 1 real fan, I'm really focussed on Helen more than anyone...she's a breath of fresh air...:heart:

Which means Nicole is no longer number one?? You can't cover it up that easy..t2685.gif

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

OMG Mikelima is going to love you- posting a naked girl with high heels :dodgy::biggrin:

7 minutes ago, happyone said:

OMG Mikelima is going to love you- posting a naked girl with high heels :dodgy::biggrin:

laughing-my-ass-off-smiley-emoticon.gif

il y a 13 minutes, happyone a dit :

OMG Mikelima va aimer vous- affichant une fille nue avec des talons hauts :dodgy::biggrin:

I thought to him after the post, I made a special dedicace to Mikelima. ( post mortem )..:biggrin:.. dark humor
  • Upvote 1