Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

1713 Lola left 

B2 - empty 

it seems obvious that Lola moved into B2 to join for Anna for a modeling job that they are doing. Which also explains why Nicole was in the big bedroom for such a short time. The question is will these 2 move on after the job is completed?  So I guess in reality they aren't "girls on vacation", since they're working everyday.:biggrin:

29 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

it seems obvious that Lola moved into B2 to join for Anna for a modeling job that they are doing. Which also explains why Nicole was in the big bedroom for such a short time. The question is will these 2 move on after the job is completed?  So I guess in reality they aren't "girls on vacation", since they're working everyday.:biggrin:

Why should they live together  ? I also work whit other people , I don´t need to sleep together . Not that I did not want to :angel:

34 minutes ago, turkey said:

Why should they live together  ? I also work whit other people , I don´t need to sleep together . Not that I did not want to :angel:

I can't say whose idea it was to live together. It was simply  an observational theory on my part....

1 hour ago, Teddy 1 said:

I think it's a bit of both Teddy...holiday and work...Quite a few girls have done it...most notably Angel...I think she did a lot of photo shoots and the like, but enjoyed herself too...God, I really miss her...She was class...IMO...:cry::heart:

• Upvote 3

il y a 18 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Je pense qu'il est un peu des deux ... Teddy vacances et travail ... Tout à fait quelques filles l'ont fait ... notamment Angel ... Je pense qu'elle a fait beaucoup de séances de photos et autres, mais elle aimait aussi ... Dieu, je manque vraiment elle ... Elle était classe ... OMI ...:cry::heart:

Bonjours a tous .Naga I join your feeling on Angel she miss me too. (And of course Karol)

• Upvote 1