Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, CowArt said:

09:25 - Gina left B1

09:53 - Anna left B2

10:19 - Sofie left B2

At the moment (11:53), in B1 Polya sleeping in bed, Helen sleeping on the floor in the LR, in B2 Nicole sleeping in bed, Lola awake on the bed.

What means : We have the time to do our homework ,at least till 16.00 .:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Looks to me like my girl is bating undercover...::)

Yes, she bated undercover, but she bated again, she hasn't done in ages, so that is a good sign. Let us hope she starts to do things in the open again, but even before the illness she did it undercover several times, and the episodes with Marc was just dissapointing, if not provoking.  A Nicole hiding the action from the cams is not the Nicole I like. Nicole has also actually been participating in the parties, like last night, most of you probably count that as positive, but I was not watching, I think it just looks stupid. My point, I hope she still has what makes Nicole great, her stubborness, her openess, her horniness, her doing her own thing, in her own way. I hope she hasn't totally become like the others, very good teasers, but hiding when it comes to the real thing. I will also say I think there is much harder for a returning girl to impress, because we know that person, we have expectations.

My comment on last night in B2, it is the same scripts playing on repeat, even with the same people in it, so if RLC can't figure out anything new, the least would be to put some new faces in the old scripts!

• Upvote 2