Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 hours ago, Noldus said:

Attention - bate alert
07.11 - 07.20

Oh Gina !!
That was a great bate - real  and for 9 minutes 

Thank you!

Almost in the exact same position Lola did in this bed, just before moving to b2.

It has been written Gina bating many times, but always just a few rubs to tease the viewers, but now after 140 days she actually bated on cam, I thought we would see it, but it is not exactly too early.... she is probably close to her leaving, so she bated, LOL, a good bye action, just so she'll have a reason to return.

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know we've discussed this at length on here but I think bating, to the girls, is more private than even sex on cam..hence all the face hiding and tents...:blush:

I've never been one for Gina to leave, especially if she's now got over that hurdle...:biggrin::heart:

Yes, it is private for them, but what the hell is the purpose of a site like RLC???? Hiding private life???? 

They do a staged show once in a while, and it seems that makes most of you drool in exitement, and you "good guys" on this forum are satisfyed enough that you don't care when they hide all that private life?? 

I think if they are not comfortable doing private life and intimacy on cam, but only these in my opinion silly shows, then I don't think they are suiteble for RLC. It is kind of the concept! If they don't want to, why are they on RLC?

• Upvote 2