Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

but the the girls at kittys are not being paid to be there like the b girls are that all I'm saying :biggrin:

and one more thing they didn't even have to get a text on they phone to do it :dodgy:

OT guys...I don't know if any of you watch the tennis at Wimbledon. I bet the mens finalists, who play tomorrow, breathed a sign of relief when the tidy Spanish girl beat Venus Williams in the final because they have to dance with the winner at the Ball on Saturday night...:biggrin:

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

OT guys...I don't know if any of you watch the tennis at Wimbledon. I bet the mens finalists, who play tomorrow, breathed a sign of relief when the tidy Spanish girl beat Venus Williams in the final because they have to dance with the winner at the Ball on Saturday night...:biggrin:

i'm a bit disappointed at that remark...

• Upvote 1

il y a 1 minute, nagachilli2 a dit :

OT gars ... Je ne sais pas si l'un de vous regarder le tennis à Wimbledon. Je parie que les finalistes des hommes, qui jouent demain, poussèrent un signe de soulagement lorsque la propre fille espagnole battre Venus Williams en finale parce qu'ils doivent danser avec le gagnant au bal samedi soir ...:biggrin:

vos paroles sont un peu ambiguës ,  je suis désolé  de vous dire cela  mais elles ont même une connotation raciste,

ce qui ne vous ressemble pas.                  je dois avoir mal interpréter........