Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

10 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yes, at 03:11 Gina had a little "accident" last night, she wet the bed, I think it must be totally unrelated to her heavy drinking too... :tongue:

yep, and she tried to get out of the bed 0454-0456 - some nice pussy views too.. 

30 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Without doubt...Well she didn't drink much did she. so it couldn't have been that. Whatever she has picked up has made her incontinent because she wet the bed...::)

Never the alcohol... I remember from when my life was a bit wilder than it is now, I always got sick from that greasy hamburger that never quite made it home, the 20 to 30 beers prior to that had nothing to do with it. :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yes, at 03:11 Gina had a little "accident" last night, she wet the bed, I think it must be totally unrelated to her heavy drinking too... :tongue:

And she hasn't washed the sheets, just hanged them up to dry??????!!!!!!!!

11 minutes ago, ed2 said:

And she hasn't washed the sheets, just hanged them up to dry??????!!!!!!!!

I think she did it she took everything in to the laundryroom after she found out it was wet

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

If you listen closely, Helen does hit an odd correct note...:dodgy:...Actually, she;s not that bad tbh...:biggrin:

Try listening to it without watching the pretty girl... it's really, really bad. :biggrin:

• Upvote 2