Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a 1 minute, nagachilli2 a dit :

Oui, j'espère juste une course de boisson alcoolisée, mais nullités bu beaucoup ce soir ... Eh bien Gina et Polya ne sont pas là, ils sont ...:dodgy:

Personally I prefer to see the two guys that Gina and Polya.

2 minutes ago, CowArt said:

Good evening all. Missed part 1 of the party, but I see Anna is slipping into something less comfortable, but more sexy. :biggrin:

Evening Cow...We have high hopes for the guy with the glasses and Anna...They looked pretty cool dancing together...:biggrin:...We just need Lola to fuck off...:cry:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Evening Cow...We have high hopes for the guy with the glasses and Anna...They looked pretty cool dancing together...:biggrin:...We just need Lola to fuck off...:cry:

I think Anna is woman enough to tell Lola to go take a hike when it's really bothering her.

36 minutes ago, ankaboott said:

Please Harley:heart: where are you

I'm late for the party that I personally could care less about!  I'm just trying to catch up and I have sworn to myself that I will keep it calm in the general threads from now on.  I know little of what is going on except it seems that Nicole has found yet another pole for the hole and has from what I've been reading, invited him to the apartment which is something only I was ever against!  Until I see some screen caps of the dudes I can't judge them.  Guys coming to the apartments is what the CC audience wants, then so be it, but I never wanted it nor liked it!!

• Upvote 1