Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

yes 

I don't care if you are a mod or not, you had NO right to delete anything off my wall without asking me first to either correct the situation or give me a chance to make it right. You are overstepping your mod privileges!!!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't care if you are a mod or not, you had NO right to delete anything off my wall without asking me first to either correct the situation or give me a chance to make it right. You are overstepping your mod privileges!!!

I just sent you a real PM this time.

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Harly you're so damn childish - go to bed!

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes it's true, I'm moderator
It is true that you are known to be a comprehensive person ;-)
If you want to complain, you know where to go, I think that you should take a subscription :biggrin: