Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Good afternoon guys...I've had a busy morning...::)...Just caught up on what I missed last night after I went to bed...
If anyone's interested, here's my take on last night's events..

• What I saw was all the girls and the 2 guys genuinely chilling out and enjoying themselves in an unstaged, unscripted and unrehearsed event..it was light a normal party..and they had fun...:biggrin:
  • I saw that the guys were good looking, normal guys, and all the girls felt very comfortable in their company
  • I saw that Nicole and Oscar were pretty well into each other. I know it might not last with her, but at the moment, they looked good together.
  • I saw Anna was a bit tentative at first, when dancing with the tall guy, but started to really get into it and I thought they looked pretty good together as time went on. There was more hands, and touch feely going on...Possibilities, becuse it looked like he's sort of targeted her and was attracted to her...
  • After dancing, they went onto the balcony with Nicole and Oscar...I thought things might get interesting...nothing more than chatting, but finding more about each other..She looked like she was buzzing after the dancing
  • I then saw Lola distract everyone by getting the dildos out. She must have felt left out, they all went back inside and the moment was lost...:cry:
  • I then saw Lola taking over somewhat and Anna and the guy was never going to happen...If Lola was gonna tease and then pull the plug, she should have left Anna and the guy alone
  • I enjoyed the party. Although I've enjoyed Gina, I think the party was better off without her and Polya...I think the whole ambience would have suffered. They all had a few drinks, but nothing off the scale like them 2, so it was very relaxed...
  • I saw a very excited Oscar who barely could contain himself...and I saw Nicole being stupid again, no condom. It was a slightly strange scene as they seemed to have some disagreement during it..But it was still good...Nobody has given us sex in B1 or B2 like My Girl...

Now to conclude, last night should have satisfied most guys here, although a few will never be satisfied, regardless...
    The girls didn't go out, they served up a genuine, unstaged event, they invited 2 good looking pleasant normal Spanish guys, they all joined in and enjoyed themselves, they spoke a lot of English, so we could follow their discussions and we even got a bit of rumpy pumpy at the end...As I said, I enjoyed what I saw...:biggrin:
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

I do not think this forum is a democratic thing, I see that there is a new global moderator, make me a favor, who decides what we can write and what does not, I think I will leave this very nice forum

Speech Bubble Bye emoticon (Goodbye emoticons)

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good afternoon guys...I've had a busy morning...::)...Just caught up on what I missed last night after I went to bed...
If anyone's interested, here's my take on last night's events..

• What I saw was all the girls and the 2 guys genuinely chilling out and enjoying themselves in an unstaged, unscripted and unrehearsed event..it was light a normal party..and they had fun...:biggrin:
  • I saw that the guys were good looking, normal guys, and all the girls felt very comfortable in their company
  • I saw that Nicole and Oscar were pretty well into each other. I know it might not last with her, but at the moment, they looked good together.
  • I saw Anna was a bit tentative at first, when dancing with the tall guy, but started to really get into it and I thought they looked pretty good together as time went on. There was more hands, and touch feely going on...Possibilities, becuse it looked like he's sort of targeted her and was attracted to her...
  • After dancing, they went onto the balcony with Nicole and Oscar...I thought things might get interesting...nothing more than chatting, but finding more about each other..She looked like she was buzzing after the dancing
  • I then saw Lola distract everyone by getting the dildos out. She must have felt left out, they all went back inside and the moment was lost...:cry:
  • I then saw Lola taking over somewhat and Anna and the guy was never going to happen...If Lola was gonna tease and then pull the plug, she should have left Anna and the guy alone
  • I enjoyed the party. Although I've enjoyed Gina, I think the party was better off without her and Polya...I think the whole ambience would have suffered. They all had a few drinks, but nothing off the scale like them 2, so it was very relaxed...
  • I saw a very excited Oscar who barely could contain himself...and I saw Nicole being stupid again, no condom. It was a slightly strange scene as they seemed to have some disagreement during it..But it was still good...Nobody has given us sex in B1 or B2 like My Girl...

Now to conclude, last night should have satisfied most guys here, although a few will never be satisfied, regardless...
    The girls didn't go out, they served up a genuine, unstaged event, they invited 2 good looking pleasant normal Spanish guys, they all joined in and enjoyed themselves, they spoke a lot of English, so we could follow their discussions and we even got a bit of rumpy pumpy at the end...As I said, I enjoyed what I saw...:biggrin:

I don't know if anyone noticed by Anna is on her period, so that may have had a little to do with her reticence last night...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thegame20 said:

Greetings Guys Just been back from a short holiday. Seems not much has happened but no suprise there. As expected Nicole has a new dude whom she just had sex without a condom (when is she going to learn smh) and Lola doing her tease and flee routine. This time round she did it to a nice Spanish guy with good manners. I really dislike this girl now and her time her couldn't be soon enough to get her ancient ass out the apartment. Why get a guy worked up and the break off. She has deep issues and just plays with guys like they are toys. I felt bad for the guy having to listen to her and Nicole laughing about him in the kitchen. He didn't know what he was getting into. Helen is only girl there now worth watching she seems like a beautiful girl both inside and out unlike the recycled reruns that have out stayed their value

Hi mate i hope you had a good holiday as i did

As for Lola i think everyone is counting the days till she is gone

Well i am anyway

That's why i haven't signed up to RLC again until i see who comes in

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I agree! Maybe the most real party I ever saw in Barca.

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nobody has given us sex in B1 or B2 like My Girl.

That is for sure! No one is even close, and it is real, when Nicole brings a guy/lover, it is because she likes him (and wants some), not like any of the other guys we have seen wich is just brought in to make the situation a little bit less boring, but just a staged tease

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

The main problem is that Lola thinks she's hot but that's not the case at all , to me, she's a total turn-off ! 

Her time is winding down. She'll be departing soon.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, kris66 said:

Lola is a lesbian. That's why she's all tease and no game. She get's a holiday if she tease. And that's what she does.
Otherwise she's an old virgin ;)

Just because she is all tease and no game doesn't make her a lesbian. In previous stays she has gotten it on with men. That's something lesbians don't prefer.

• Upvote 1