Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

like she should have never came back see she is such a big time model why should we pay for her and the other big time model lola to have a place to eat and sleep :dodgy:

To be honest with you, I don't see either of them as being big time models.  I think they found a perverted photographer that likes to take a bunch of provocative photos of them.  I know anyone can be a model according to a few on here but a big time model........I just don't see it!

• Upvote 4

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

To be honest with you, I don't see either of them as being big time models.  I think they found a perverted photographer that likes to take a bunch of provocative photos of them.  I know anyone can be a model according to a few on here but a big time model........I just don't see it!

how right you are nether one maybe want to be but thats all they will ever be

• Upvote 1

Good evening guys...It's good to be back. Even though it wasn't really that long, it seemed ages,,,Sad aren't I...:cry:...A few thoughts about the last 24hrs or so...SKIP IF YOU WANT...:dodgy:

• A belated goodbye to the lovely Gina...She's been great and has raised the bar for nudity and pussy views. I think we'll all agree though, she stayed a bit too long...
    All the very best to her, and I'm sure we'll see her again. She told her BF she really liked Spain...And a little farewell gift from her with her little open bate this morning
  • A big welcome to Regina and Sher, even though I don't know which is which right now...Are they just friends, sisters or maybe an item?...:huh:
  • I wonder if Helen has given up on her Spanish boyfriend coming to visit...The guy last night wasn't him, and although there weren't any fireworks, and Helen stopped him in his tracks, he looks like he's the new bloke on the block...

Sorry I posted this on the wrong thread guys...I't's been a while since I've been on here...:dodgy:
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good evening guys...It's good to be back. Even though it wasn't really that long, it seemed ages,,,Sad aren't I...:cry:...A few thoughts about the last 24hrs or so...SKIP IF YOU WANT...:dodgy:

• A belated goodbye to the lovely Gina...She's been great and has raised the bar for nudity and pussy views. I think we'll all agree though, she stayed a bit too long...
    All the very best to her, and I'm sure we'll see her again. She told her BF she really liked Spain...And a little farewell gift from her with her little open bate this morning
  • A big welcome to Regina and Sher, even though I don't know which is which right now...Are they just friends, sisters or maybe an item?...:huh:
  • I wonder if Helen has given up on her Spanish boyfriend coming to visit...The guy last night wasn't him, and although there weren't any fireworks, and Helen stopped him in his tracks, he looks like he's the new bloke on the block...

Sorry I posted this on the wrong thread guys...I't's been a while since I've been on here...:dodgy:

1st bullet.....As for Gina, except for her kitty views, she did absolutely nothing.  I know there will be those of you that will miss her wake up kitty shots but that's all she had to offer the viewer.  As long as she has been there and never brought a guy home to entertain y'all, what a bust that was.

2nd bullet....Welcome to Regina & Sher as well.  Has anybody had a good look at them yet.  Are they pretty or are they normal looking.......I hope it's the latter!

3rd......One thing is for sure, it seems that all these girls when they come here and leave boyfriends or husbands behind, that doesn't slow them down from being unfaithful.  Apparently she had a guy over last night and from what I've been told in the last 10 minutes, it wasn't the guy she has been talking to on the phone that everyone has mentioned.  For once I would like to hear of one girl coming to the Barca apartments that doesn't fuck around and is serious about her commitment to her significant other.  I know.....there will be those of you that say........she didn't do anything wrong with the guy she had there last night.  To that I would say that you know that when she is gone for hours that she is getting it somewhere and probably from the guy that was there last night.

At any rate.....welcome back CC and it's members!!

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So how long before Sofie will be in front of the camera instead of just  helping...:dodgy:

That's how those girls operate......they get the others involved a little at a time.  What is Sofie doing, helping out with the makeup and hair?