Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, maxfactor said:

I don't even bother to watch

I don't blame you.  It has become quite a joke lately.  I understand that people want to see the girls naked from time to time, but they also want to see some type of sexual activity as well.  Now days it just seems that the tenants are just content with the nudity and nothing to follow.  I know each voyeur has different ideas of what he likes as a voyeur but I don't think any voyeur will continually be content with just the nudity.  Every time there is something sexual that goes down this board lights up like the 4th of July!!!

1 minute ago, isidore57 said:

en fait  il n'a rien eu   devant nous  sous la camera,,,    personne ne sait  si ils se sont déjà vu ailleurs 

The whole scene looked to me like a night when your were younger when you had been seeing a girl for a short time and were trying to make your 1st sexual move...

I know Harley will disagree, and thinks they've been shagging away from B1, but I didn't see that in their body language at all...It was strange...up until the clothes starting coming off (slowly), I thought he was her brother...and he'd been there for ages...:cry:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, isidore57 said:

Peut être ,   Hélène   sort souvent  et revient  très tard parfois

Ahhhhh.....but remember, that's so she can shop all day LOL.  So what you're saying is......the time has been allotted if that action were to ever happen :)

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

The whole scene looked to me like a night when your were younger when you had been seeing a girl for a short time and were trying to make your 1st sexual move...

I know Harley will disagree, and thinks they've been shagging away from B1, but I didn't see that in their body language at all...It was strange...up until the clothes starting coming off (slowly), I thought he was her brother...and he'd been there for ages...:cry:

I do think they have probably shagged away from B1.  Are you telling me that you honestly don't believe that they have shagged away from B1?

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I do think they have probably shagged away from B1.  Are you telling me that you honestly don't believe that they have shagged away from B1?

Yes, based on what a saw last night...Also, up until a couple of days ago she was besotted with this Spanish guy she's always phoning and speaking in English...She wants him to come and stay with her but for 1 reason or another, he seems reluctant...She might not have just met this Russian guy, and he might be a friend she's known for a while, but the scene last night didn't suggest that to me they were in a sexual relationship...