Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

On your question about who has really bated more, and showed as much as Nicole, I think you forgot Angelina. Since I was a member I can only mention Angelina, Irma, Lima, Nora, Jessica and 1 by Kylie. Of the current tenants Polya has done 1 (very staged) bate. (Lola once without covers, but used the angles to hide).

They all bated Ed, but none inserted a dildo and bated in great NV like Nicole...You know, I'll never forget Angel...and I haven't...She is a very close 2nd to Nicole...Her professional stuff is amazing and i often watch it, and wished she's give us some of that in the house...but she genuinely satisfied herself in her own way and I'll always admire her for that...:heart:

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nora was still nothing like what Nicole has serves up I'm afraid...Unless Nora was in Nicole's current room in B2, which she wasn't,  All the NV cams in B1 are shite...If anyone can come up with a girl in B1, B2 or KKH who's shown us more when bating, than Nicole today, they get a prize...It isn't even her best, but NV and Cam angles are still head, shoulders and pussy ahead of any of the other girls, past and present...IMO...:biggrin:

I care more for genuinity than than angels and NV, but the only only one I think is better than Nicole is Heidi... of b1, b2 and kkh Heidi is my all time favourite.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:
41 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

naga I to love her and you know that and if you think back to when one of the other girls was here  not so long ago what did I say or talk the most about  I still :heart: that one with all my :heart:

Yeh. I know you loved Lima bud...:dodgy:

I loved Lima too, mostly because she was so funny to watch when she was drunk, wich was almost all the time.

• Upvote 2

Just now, ed2 said:

I loved Lima too, mostly because she was so funny to watch when she was drunk, wich was almost all the time.

ed I was joking  sorry but didn't watch her I watch and was talking about my sweet angel :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I care more for genuinity than than angels and NV, but the only only one I think is better than Nicole is Heidi... of b1, b2 and kkh Heidi is my all time favourite.

As I said. Heidi has given us some great moments but Cam14 isn't great in NV, so she isn't as good...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

They all bated Ed, but none inserted a dildo and bated in great NV like Nicole...You know, I'll never forget Angel...and I haven't...She is a very close 2nd to Nicole...Her professional stuff is amazing and i often watch it, and wished she's give us some of that in the house...but she genuinely satisfied herself in her own way and I'll always admire her for that...:heart:

The night vision has not much to do with it, it is nothing to do with them, it is RLC management.

Also, I have to ask, does a dildo make the bate better?? Personally I have no such preferance.

• Upvote 1

Just now, ed2 said:

The night vision has not much to do with it, it is nothing to do with them, it is RLC management.

Also, I have to ask, does a dildo make the bate better?? Personally I have no such preferance.

I know Ed..I'm not talking about who bated the best, because, IMO it would be Angel, 10 to 15 minutes of intense finger work......I'm just talking about what the girls were willing to show us and what we could see...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know Ed..I'm not talking about who bated the best, because, IMO it would be Angel, 10 to 15 minutes of intense finger work......I'm just talking about what the girls were willing to show us and what we could see...

OK... I'm still on Heidi then, Nicole #2