Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

look Nicola making sure that she gets the angle right  :biggrin: good for you Nicola to keep all thing real outside the apartment :dodgy:

Hey bud, Sofie just got a text before...It said ''close your eyes and go to sleep''..:biggrin:

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Hey bud, Sofie just got a text before...It said ''close your eyes and go to sleep''..:biggrin:

why would I do that  I like watching  how them two go out of the way to make sure that the viewers are not getting nothing real from them in the apartment :biggrin:

• Like 1

Don't worry after Nicole left the Apt she came straight over to my house and I fucked her for real in real life,,, I could send you the video of me fucking the brakes off her pussy after you send me $45 + tax.::)::):biggrin::biggrin:

2 hours ago, bud2966 said:

why would I do that  I like watching  how them two go out of the way to make sure that the viewers are not getting nothing real from them in the apartment :biggrin:

56 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Don't worry after Nicole left the Apt she came straight over to my house and I fucked her for real in real life,,, I could send you the video of me fucking the brakes off her pussy after you send me $45 + tax.::)::):biggrin::biggrin:

man I would have thought she would have got more then that for a video  no wonder she has to come on rlc to make some money :biggrin: at that price she couldn't afford a place to live  :biggrin:   so are you saying that she not worth more then 45 plus tax :biggrin: :biggrin: