Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 hours ago, West_California said:

Well not long ago StnCld was saying he was at RLCF archiving. If that means Real Life Cam Fans, That could be anywhere here.

I see the Board for Barcelona Apt. #1 & #2 Cam Girls, but I don't think that's it.

We're adrift at sea. ...Till someone says something..

reallifecamfan.com    (sister forum of Camcaps)

Each girl have a board, in which you can find the photos I'm talking about

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Potentially these 3 are very strong and that makes it worse. I think Belle's days of having sex with girls on cam are very very sadly over and although she tried I doubt she will ever bate above the covers but she still does sexy naked dances like nobody else, Angel is frequently nude and dances and exercises naked, plus on her very first night Rosie had a sexy shower with Belle in which she touched her pussy and we've probably all seen that arse sway, so potentially like they looked like they were going to be yesterday evening they could be great. They just need someone to remind them that they are getting paid and we would appreciate it if they showed us that potential. 

I don't know what they did at the party they came back from yesterday - or even to be honest if Angel was there but I think she probably was - but I bet it was one whole lot more interesting to watch than what we saw in B2.

I still hope every night My Belle:heart: will sexy dance and maybe Angel feels that she does enough - and she probably does - but interaction at parties wouyld certainly help on her front as she interacting with the men well enough.

I don't know but I don't think angel is talking to her so called b/f  all the time I think she is talking to a lot of b/fs to go see when she gos out

Just now, bud2966 said:

I don't know but I don't think angel is talking to her so called b/f  all the time I think she is talking to a lot of b/fs to go see when she gos out

and I don't beleave she go out to do photo shots at odd hours that she gos out

21 minutes ago, adlg499 said:

I was wondering of a connection between RLC staff and clubs because Angelina has changed a bit since Rosemary came in, and she has been the center of attention since the DJ episode a few days ago.

Angelina changed after she got back from her week trip and got the big room

35 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Potentially these 3 are very strong and that makes it worse. I think Belle's days of having sex with girls on cam are very very sadly over and although she tried I doubt she will ever bate above the covers but she still does sexy naked dances like nobody else, Angel is frequently nude and dances and exercises naked, plus on her very first night Rosie had a sexy shower with Belle in which she touched her pussy and we've probably all seen that arse sway, so potentially like they looked like they were going to be yesterday evening they could be great. They just need someone to remind them that they are getting paid and we would appreciate it if they showed us that potential. 

I don't know what they did at the party they came back from yesterday - or even to be honest if Angel was there but I think she probably was - but I bet it was one whole lot more interesting to watch than what we saw in B2.

I still hope every night My Belle:heart: will sexy dance and maybe Angel feels that she does enough - and she probably does - but interaction at parties wouyld certainly help on her front as she interacting with the men well enough.

And your complaining? All I've seen for over a week is an empty apartment or girls sleeping.:dodgy:

Guess that's why I've been watching B1. At least there's warm bodies in it.:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm leaving for the weekend to go fishing.  I will try to look in on CC a few times on my mobile so I don't have to come home to a couple of hundred posts to catch up on LOL.

You all have a great weekend!!!

See you all Sunday!

enjoy the holiday