Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

31 minutes ago, curious said:

Are u realy so desperate man????

Don't confuse OCD with desperation. It is the same feeling I get when I see a pen has not been retracted. I have explained all this in great detail but I paid my sub to RLC solely to see Belle so I have a big interest in her not leaving. Besides which Belle and Stella have done far more in RLC than all the other 5 now 6 put together so thy deserve some slack especially Belle.

angel home in her bath room takes makeup off then takes dress off and didn't she have panties on when she left but no panties on when she took her dress off then she took a fast bath to clean the nights fun away and to bed and I never seen her take a bath before after she has been out late :confused:

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

angel home in her bath room takes makeup off then takes dress off and didn't she have panties on when she left but no panties on when she took her dress off then she took a fast bath to clean the nights fun away and to bed and I never seen her take a bath before after she has been out late :confused:

Girls often seem to take their panties off in the toilet but sadly not Rosie or My Belle tonight. I keep trying to leave CC but it has more interesting people than RLC. Now watching "The Keep" with the world's greatest male actor Sir Ian McKellen.