Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

12 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

You are not getting it Naga,,,we have him blocked but every time you quote him,,,because you are not blocked by us we see his comments when you quote him,,,we like you and like talking with you,,but we will block you too if you keep quoting his comments.,,It's as simple as that,,it's nothing to do with you personally,,but if that's the only way to prevent myself and others from seeing his bullshit then I will do so,,I was just letting you know just in case you tried saying something to me in the future and I didn't respond. sorry Mr. Naga.

I get it Mikey...:cool:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Irma gave Belle a little rub on her pussy there, very nice

Damn I was probably trying to PM Haley when it happened. You hear that, it is all your fault Harley LOL.

Let's take a look at Replay.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Nice.

Extremely...:biggrin:....1 pixie, i very much like Gina, tall with a great figure, 1 slim and tallish, like Angel and the other, a bit of everything...and of course I had to kiss them and wish them a great night...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Damn I was probably trying to PM Haley when it happened. You hear that, it is all your fault Harley LOL.

I just sent him a video too and it got rejected,,,,ahhh well no luck I guess,,and that shit was amazing.:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

What happened during the last 24 days. We have wanted that kind of thing since the start.

I think that all four might be downstairs for a reason,,maybe to give Pixie Belle and Irma some privacy,,,I remember the nights that Irma went down on all those ladies that they gave her privacy too.::)

3 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

boring 4 some sitting on the couch.   they should up in irma's room helping so the naked dancing can start.   go get a couple bottles of the pink wine so ever one is happy