Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

17 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I wondered what you meant, then I realised I'm watching the Spurs game

Going pretty well, and as a bonus I have Son as my Captain on Fantasy League. 2 Goals and an Assist. Got Alli too :biggrin:

I once finished in the Top 100 of BBC fantasy football (before it was bought by the PL) as I did in The Times Tournament of the Mind (Maybe the OCD helped) and was actually No 1. on the BBC's Celebdaq (celebrity stock exchange). 

However I'm rubbish at Fantasy Football now and probably less adept at the others as well.

I'm quite good at watching The Goddess and My Belle:heart:.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Less than a page in here and 10+ pages in B1. Nothing like a couple drunk girls to make things lively. And bring out the moral police. :dodgy: Well I'll look in here after I go get some things done. I doubt anything will change. Which is sad. I like Belle as well as anyone but this isn't the Belle that was here before and it's not looking like she is going to be. At least Angel is trying to keep B2 afloat. 

if drunk girls are morally castigated then these people are pretty much having a go at the entire British nation which is surely racist LOL - we need to keep our traditions.

• Upvote 2

I can't help wanting to put My Belle:heart: over my knee and spank her when she lies on the bed like that. She hasn't done anything wrong but it is just so tempting with her gorgeous behind and I think she'd like it. Michelle's spanked her and Lola's spanked her.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I know you ar going to say I am looking with Belle coloured spectacles but the Belle from last time is still here. The girl who partied in the apartments seems to have gone but during the middle of the month the showers and the dances on her own were as good as ever. however apart from very briefly coming to life occasionally in the last 12 days it has been pretty tough to watch. We know she rides the waves of joy and disappointment but her focus is so on the outside as it was in her last couple of weeks her last time that it seems she has no time for RLC. 

Plus she is sharing with 2 girls who seem to like partying only with men.

Not really. I'd love to see Belle's pretty little behind bouncing around naked. But my watching time is limited. So if a girl isn't giving views a lot there isn't anything for me to see. I'm here for the views and interaction between the girls. There's very little of that in B2 since Gina went to B1. I keep tabs on it in case or when it changes. Till it does I have to go where the views are. Even though I missed the best part (hav to sleep sometime) what happened in B1 earlier I would call classic. And I expect there will be two very hungover girls later.:cool:

And Gina's pussy has been on display for hours.::)

14 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Even though I missed the best part (hav to sleep sometime) what happened in B1 earlier I would call classic.

Well I don't know what happened or when. I only saw 3 in Gina's room sitting on the bed in their panties (not sure the Twin was wearing any) and then later Gina and Stella writing thins down and then Stella bringing in address book. I wondered if she was leaving and that's why she was collecting information but the paper could have been for a party game late rin the week and then they seemed to get dressed.

Something must have happened that I missed.

• Upvote 1

And another sit down shower and my feed froze during the minute she was stood up. She always showered stood up last time and danced on many occasions - just another bit of sadness for me. Maybe a sexy naked dance after but I don't think she's in the mood.

My Belle:heart: should have come back in the summer instead. It is clear her heart is not in this project:sad: at the moment or for most of the last 31 days. My hope is draining.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Told you so a few days ago Naga ::)

At least, Angel is really doing things for us viewers, with the sexy workouts, nudity, and the bates. But she is having her real life outside of the apartment.

She might have just pissed herself....:dodgy:

3 minutes ago, JD007 said:

Was watching Kylie laying on her back asleep moments ago. Impressive sight! Super healthy set of lungs on this young lady :biggrin:

That's right, the girl has something, no one who has her in her arms will be able to complain about too little "mass"