Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

45 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

But she seems to have some cellulite on her buns.

Man, that's one big girl.....................she'll have to get into an exercise routine with the twins to get that cellulite off her ass and thighs !  WOW,

she's a big one.  I want to see this girl in action .  Hope she has some Lesbian tendencies, also.............LOL  !

8 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

why should she do shit when the other girls are making no effort at all and are probally being paid the same

i thing she exactly made the same conclusion, everyone else is doing nothing absolutly nothing for rlc and she is still the only that keep spending time naked ( but with the cam being far away we can't see shit) and she is the only one that bates. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

"fill" is written feel btw ^^'

and i think u picked the wrong target, angel is maybe the only one in b1 & b2 that is somewhat entertaining to watch ( even if i'm a bit sad that the new bedroom cams are so far and we can't see shit, sadly). And it's true since 2 weeks or so she has been out a lot of the time, even going out at night but can you blame her ? She was always home alone at night while gina was at b1 & belle was out, and alone during the day also ( when she wasn't out to work) because belle was sleeping the day off and gina was at b1 ... So she probably said to herself everyone else is having fun at night why not me !?

for one I don't watch the other girls to much and I only said how I feel  about the way see the change in her

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

for one I don't watch the other girls to much and I only said how I feel  about the way see the change in her

Well ok but that "change" i think is mainly due to the fact that every single one of the other girls are going out almost everynight, so i don't think she is not into rlc like you said it's just why would she be the only one that had to stay in the appartment and giving us a show while everyone else is out having fun and probably being paid the same as every other girls ??

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, wathou said:

"fill" is written feel btw ^^'

and i think u picked the wrong target, angel is maybe the only one in b1 & b2 that is somewhat entertaining to watch ( even if i'm a bit sad that the new bedroom cams are so far and we can't see shit, sadly). And it's true since 2 weeks or so she has been out a lot of the time, even going out at night but can you blame her ? She was always home alone at night while gina was at b1 & belle was out, and alone during the day also ( when she wasn't out to work) because belle was sleeping the day off and gina was at b1 ... So she probably said to herself everyone else is having fun at night why not me !?

Yeah, there are some double standards going on here ... Rose and Belle (especially Belle, who is perfectly aware of what RLC means, who said in her previous tenure that she negociated a better contract because of the nudity, etc ...), are litteraly not caring, and at least Angel tries to maintain a presence and a routine inside the apartment, even though it is obvious that she is dating someone outside - and she is the one attacked here :(

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Yeah, there are some double standards going on here ... Rose and Belle (especially Belle, who is perfectly aware of what RLC means, who said in her previous tenure that she negociated a better contract because of the nudity, etc ...), are litteraly not caring, and at least Angel tries to maintain a presence and a routine inside the apartment, even though it is obvious that she is dating someone outside - and she is the one attacked here :(

i agree with that and i'm shocked that belle has a better contract but it could explain why she doesn't do shit in the appartment if she negotiate a better fix salary that's why she is not going after the bonuses. If that's the case really dumb move from rlc ! Unless you are talking about the big money she made last time because of the bonuses but right now if i was rlc i wouldn't even pay her full salary ... 

and about angel dating someone right now i'm not sure about that, because why would she call her bf everynight ? you are going to say she is cheating on him, but for me angel has not the behavior of a cheater or maybe they are in a open relationship.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, vlkvlk111 said:

I'm not attacking her i just think she is the best to watch but i feel she just not into rlc no more and she has put the  time in to make the the apartment worth watching

il y a 3 minutes, bud2966 a dit :

Je ne suis pas d'attaquer son je pense juste qu'elle est le meilleur à regarder, mais je me sens tout simplement pas qu'elle en RLC plus et elle a mis le temps pour faire le l'appartement vaut regarder

la meme pensée

7 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I'm not attacking her i just think she is the best to watch but i feel she just not into rlc no more and she has put the  time in to make the the apartment worth watching

you can't say you are not attacking her after saying that she has to leave ... i can understand you are disapointed by the lack of content even from angelina but she is the lifeline of b2 right now.

• Upvote 2