Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Almost every single girl that has been in these apts has Arrived a night or 2 in Barcelona before coming to the Apt,,,,,Rita was there for almost a month I think before she came in the apt.:heart::biggrin:

rita & nora (maybe milena if i remember correctly) are the only 2 that were already in barcelona before coming in the apt ^^'

8 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

We all know what a dangerous game trying to speculate RLC 's next move can be. If there was a book running who would be favourite - a named old girl or a totally new one? :huh:

Adele for me...She was mentioned before Belle came in...:confused:

I can most certainly imagine the battle of the Meat Flaps ::):heart::heart:

3 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Personally, I'd like to see Heidi have a 3 month summer holiday in Barcelona. Can you imagine that - the battle of the flaps :angel:

tumblr_n5qa7jjGXU1romx5eo5_400.gif

tumblr_inline_mvr4nmoHkK1rr6ht5.giftumblr_nysmsyFdHv1tuzf77o1_400.gif

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

oh,we just had some nice flaps in cam 6 at K&K&H ;)

noldus     you see everything----  i think irma is going to treat bella tonight to one of her special massages.   you see that bella did not drink tonight to past out.

10 minutes ago, wathou said:

she had one of the most amazing ass of rlc :) and i'm pretty sure she still has it :wink: 

Well, she'll have 2 cheeks and a split....:biggrin:

It did grow a bit in the house, but, yes, it was great....

Keep it like that Adele please...

• Upvote 2

Just now, Noldus said:

That's a high probability that Irma will leave B1 at 10:00 tomorrow morning.

.. no matter when ... it will be nice to see .... maybe ... i will buy replay just not to miss this moment. ... ::)

I really hope this apartments will get more real when she is gone. Maybe, it would also be good if the twins would move out fast as well. :)