Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

68 minutes ... and no sign of them. Not a shopping trip. I really doubt THE club and not dressed for the club and surely Belle would have made more of an effort for a private party so maybe just a bar and they'll come  back drunk. Perhaps they'll give us a show after midnight but Rosie has a habit of wanting to go to sleep.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

68 minutes ... and no sign of them. Not a shopping trip. I really doubt THE club and not dressed for the club and surely Belle would have made more of an effort for a private party so maybe just a bar and they'll come  back drunk. Perhaps they'll give us a show after midnight but Rosie has a habit of wanting to go to sleep.

nun-smiley-emoticon.gif   :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

68 minuti ... e nessun segno di loro. Non un giro di shopping. Ho davvero dubbi il club e non vestito per il club e sicuramente Belle avrei fatto più di uno sforzo per una festa privata così forse solo un bar e torneranno ubriaco. Forse ci daranno uno spettacolo dopo mezzanotte, ma Rosie ha l'abitudine di voler andare a dormire.

habits ruin the RLC business

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Angel looking great naked as usual. but she looks like she doesn't know what to do with herself tonight since she got in. Well I have a suggestion and involves fingers, a lovely pussy and Cam7...:biggrin:

I think she would prefer to go outside instead of staying home in front of this stupid cameras.

Just now, Cuteguy said:

I think she would prefer to go outside instead of staying home in front of this stupid cameras.

I think you're right Cute. She had enough of staying in on her own and is on her way out again...