Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

...and it'll never happen....:cry:

Gina and the twins haven't had a moment with themselves never mind each other...:sad:

I feel the potential is there but something is holding them back. Being sisters and friends seem to be the hurdle. 

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Not unless she can save the day spectacularly on her routine. If she brings guys back I really don't want to have to watch all that teasing. When Nicole brought a guy back she normally fucked him so at least there was something.

This has probably been the poorest day ever and that's going some. Not even a glimpse of a pussy, not a semblance of a dance, not even awake most of the time.

I see my pun was wasted on you mate....You are on a downer...:confused:

3 minutes ago, dmizzle26 said:

Another love session going on over at Anabel and Efim pad.  That  make 5  sessions ive caught today. Although Kitty and Smith wasnt much of a session just another one of their weird foreplay stuff that they do 

Happens every Sunday. It's Sunday Fuck Day.:biggrin:

3 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

I feel the potential is there but something is holding them back. Being sisters and friends seem to be the hurdle. 

Yeh, I think being twin sisters might be a slight problem...The forum would go into total meltdown if they got it on with each other...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Yeh, I think being twin sisters might be a slight problem...The forum would go into total meltdown if they got it on with each other...:biggrin:

Lol question is who on here will be the first to snitch if they did get it on

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Dead Right there naga, all off cam action between 03030 and 07.00 and she'll come home with that all knowing smirk on her face and we'll be none the wiser. I guess the only clue if she's been at it is if she bates or not :biggrin:

I was thinking about her bating before,,,and not like that!! She bates every day, occasionally twice. unless its her period. Would she still be doing that if she was satisfying her sexual needs elsewhere...Just a thought...:biggrin:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I see my pun was wasted on you mate....You are on a downer...:confused:

Fair enough. I have made that pun earlier but then I forgot about it. It is just too depressing. It's difficult to feel more let down. It seems it doesn't matter what state she's in she just doesn't want to stay in.

We and RLC have paid money to watch people in apartments. Since people aren't in apartments that 100% defeats the object. Worse for me I cannot see My Belle ever being invited back.I have a theory and I'm sorry My Belle:heart: to put it out there but you are leaving me no choice because I have to come up with an explanation.

Belle might have decided to get her friends a free holiday in Barcelona: Michelle, Candy and Rosie. With Rosie's arrival the mission has been accomplished and therefore she is not bothered with RLC any more as all her friends have had their fun.

I hope I'm wrong but at the moment, Belle, almost any other explanation seems worse. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I was thinking about her bating before,,,and not like that!! She bates every day, occasionally twice. unless its her period. Would she still be doing that if she was satisfying her sexual needs elsewhere...Just a thought...:biggrin:

that dosent stop a lot of the women in the couples apts just look at masha but she is far from the only one