Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

alguien estaba esperando en un coche para ellos como el transporte público se detuvo hace un tiempo

If, by the time the girls have gone out again, or take a taxi, they would have to be waiting (which would cost a lot of money) so it is very likely that someone (in which Stella would be too) was waiting downstairs With a car.

• Upvote 2

Just now, vortios said:

If, by the time the girls have gone out again, or take a taxi, they would have to be waiting (which would cost a lot of money) so it is very likely that someone (in which Stella would be too) was waiting downstairs With a car.

sounds like alex as he has been their personal taxi in the past and he sure did like stella

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

suena como Alex como lo ha sido su personal de taxi en el pasado y seguro que lo hizo como Stella

Alex is not related to RLC now, as it was not before Danaya and Irma
Alex is true that he is a businessman, but not RLC.

Just now, vortios said:

Doesn't really matter. The fact that they are out more than in is what counts.

Just now, DES7469 said:

Realmente no importa. El hecho de que son más que en es lo que cuenta.

No, what counts, is that they have many fans who pay to enjoy their presence and make a show for them, but in exchange for the subscription receive nothing.

• Upvote 1

You'll probably hear more appeals for me for some naked sexy dancing - just ignore me and sympathise. There have been several girls who have struggled RLC but we all know that Belle has neither the shyness, the inexperience, the issues, nor the lack of personality not to be fully entertaining us. Even almost hidden those were some pretty explicit shots she gave last night but it is hard to believe she didn't know how difficult they were to see. 

At the start I was surprised at her lack of contact with Irma (of course later Belle and Irma spent a lot of time with Alex) and one might have thought given Danaya, Jess and Stella, an Irma Belle night of fun was even on the cards, but maybe that was too much to hope for. Of course she seemed down in the first 10 days and that was fine so long as she got going eventually. Well she did but less than 2 weeks ago just before Rosie arrived it was like she decided she wasn't going to do anything more in the flat (I still think fucking is not an impossibility just unlikely if she brings  a boy back) and she was just going to party and entertain as hard as possible outside the house but now she doesn't seem to be bothered even changing clothes.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

Alex is not related to RLC now, as it was not before Danaya and Irma
Alex is true that he is a businessman, but not RLC.

you think just because Irma left he is not in touch with stella or the other girls I don't know for a fact but if you were him would you blow off the other girls just because Irma left

9 minutes ago, vortios said:

Yes I though that was probably the case.