Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Incluso Rosie ha sido sustancialmente más desnudo que Belle comprar Ángel sí es, sin duda haciendo su granito de arena, mientras que Mi Belle :heart:no está haciendo nada y, obviamente, de modo y se ha apagado.

Actually yesterday, none of the three girls from B2, felt comfortable in B1. Even before the ice show, I saw Angie take her jeans, but she soon realized that they were not leaving, but for a moment, I think she was ready to dress.
Belle was not in the mood, I think we all saw that. And Rose, that everything was new to her (nobody had the courtesy with her to show her the house)
And it seemed she was apart, because her "almost natural" partner in the game, who was Belle was out of tune.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, martyen said:

hello Naga yesterday I have made a ranking of the most beautiful cats Barça 1 & 2 but it appears nowhere as I propose directly 1 Angel - 2 - Twins - 3 Gina - 4 Stella - 5 Kylie - 6 Beautiful - 7 Rose biensur c ' is a matter of taste :heart::heart::biggrin:

Not bad Martyen. You've got my Angel number 1.....:angel:.:biggrin::heart:

7 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Tal vez se están proporcionando esas cosas. En verdad no me importa dónde o lo que están haciendo. Para mí, cuando las chicas salen por la puerta dejo de pensar en ellos hasta que regresen. Para muchas personas aquí están obsesionados con lo que las chicas están haciendo fuera de la vivienda. :dodgy:

I think his attitude is very healthy. But you understand people who think that they pay full-time to the girls, do not pay because they spend a little time in front of the cameras.
You can share that option or not, but as it is a chat, you try to talk about everything.
There will be topics that interest you more, of course, and others, that simply, ignore them.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Seems you've lost interest in all the girls but one. 

Pretty much. I'm not even watching Replay now even though I'm paying for it. I am not even going over to see Julia, Annabel who I hoped for so long would get an apartment, and even Kitty who I know I fancy like fuck. I can't even be bothered to look at Masha's new tits or however Nelly is entertaining us. So it's really just The Goddess if I happen to be around at the right time but even them I'm thinking, why can't Belle do this? Leora's giving sexy naked dances all the time now, not quite the same as they are 100% arse based so she doesn't flash her pussy like Belle but gives much better from behind.

My Belle:heart: has sadly killed my enthusiasm for the whole of RLC to such extent that even if all the girls had had a good party with some nudity last night - and is it really that hard; the Twins particpated in the banana party! - then if My Belle had just stayed on the couch then I wouldn't have enjoyed it. That's how much she has sucked :sad: from me.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, vortios said:

Actually yesterday, none of the three girls from B2, felt comfortable in B1. Even before the ice show, I saw Angie take her jeans, but she soon realized that they were not leaving, but for a moment, I think she was ready to dress.
Belle was not in the mood, I think we all saw that. And Rose, that everything was new to her (nobody had the courtesy with her to show her the house)
And it seemed she was apart, because her "almost natural" partner in the game, who was Belle was out of tune.

I actually thought Rosie did well.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

En realidad pensé Rosie hizo bien.

About what?
See the house ... stay away from the party at that time?
I really do not have an opinion. Since those parties not planned ... always end up being a "hang out"
True that the last test of the ice was good, but maybe it was the cameras that left me indifferent to the test.

18 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Morning everyone. Someone has finally got it right. What they do outside that door is thier business. 

I've always thought that way. I do hope they have a good time and return safe. But I would wish that for anyone.

• Upvote 1

When I saw the preps this morning including Kylie's mega shave down and the departure of all the b-1 girls in their "beach" attire, I thought hello, this is the weather starting to get warmer and the start of the beach club luncheon parties season getting underway. As we know there are plenty of venues for these networking (pick up) opportunities but then perhaps it was a bit early today for them to be going to the local favourite haunts so maybe a venue further out from the city centre beaches is beckoning. I suppose though it is irrelevant where they go since we will not be party to their escapades and enjoyment but one thing is for sure and that is with the advance of the summer it will signal the start of empty apartments during the day; a brief glimpse of them all as they come home to change into party gear and disappear into the night and more empty apartments during the evenings. I recall from previous years that the clothes they wear going out is not always a reflection of where they are actually going  - a touch of the wolf in sheep's clothing syndrome!

Summer in Barcelona - a joy if you live there but a pain if you're an observer looking in on the outside of the goldfish bowl. :dodgy:

• Upvote 2

A happy Belle:heart: in the apartment makes me happy. When she's happy she performs like no-one else but while she's come back very happy from the outside she doesn't sustain her mood normally because Rosie's rushing to bed. It's almost like she gets back and thinks "Oh I am being watched again. Do I really have to do this?"

Now the first night with the boys there was most certainly a possibility of sex, expectation from the lads certainly the banker and the girls did zero to encourage that - it may just have been good acting (but we know she's not a good actress) but she and possibly Rosie were totally playing along with those expectations until near the end when they took that 40 minute trip to the shops - I do wonder about that considering Belle went out in see-thru underwear with panties/shorts that were so loose you wouldn't have to pull them aside to get a knockwurst in there. After that trip the sexual frisson seemed to have largely dissipated. I wonder why? There did follow those passionate kisses for both Belle and Rosie but substantially more so for Belle which I still think told part of the story of the night we didn't see.

The second night/morning seemed far more controlled and nothing appeared likely to happen with all 3 girls. So maybe Belle had decided absolutely nothing was going to happen again within these 4 walls.

We all know Belle can change but right now unless RLC start paying her big bonuses or she gets very happy I cannot see anything happening of interest for the rest of a stay.

She's going from Hero to Zero but I'll still watch what I can of her ... I have to.

12 minutes ago, vortios said:

About what?
See the house ... stay away from the party at that time?
I really do not have an opinion. Since those parties not planned ... always end up being a "hang out"
True that the last test of the ice was good, but maybe it was the cameras that left me indifferent to the test.

In the charades she was very active. She shook her booty in front of the cameras on all fours which I enjoyed (so I did enjoy a bit) and if you notice Belle enjoyed. Belle was also interested when the girls were rubbing tits. I now do think she is bi.

But everybody knows Belle is capable of a lot more than all the others and she used to be like a spark of electricity - naked :biggrin: electricity - at parties but that was her worst ever. She wasn't veen trying to guess the charades. Just for 5 seconds she came out of the kitchen so the dance floor was empty and started to move towards it. I think she was actually fighting her instincts. I think Real Belle's natural instincts are to get as naked as she can appropriate to the situation and lose all care but it is aas though she is deliberately stopping herself. Maybe thishis like her with Milena. The show runners have had a go at her and her response is to sulk, I think she still hasn't got over her immaturity. 

Look at Angel now, professionally pleasing Naga and the crowd.

• Upvote 3