Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

BB there is a gal on freecam on camarads about Belles size giving naked views closeup. These are views that if Belle did it you would have a heart attack. So do not worry , there are girls out there that will help you forget about Belle.https://www.camarads.com/home/1/2

Honestly I am not sure you guys get it. OK maybe if it was Belle's identical twin sister with the same personality but it is My Belle:heart: I want to see not other girls. There are plenty of girls as good looking as Belle, but only she has that effect on me. Maybe I would have been sated by September but it's no good me trying to go back since apparently no-one apart from kool has anything. Another thing though by concentrating on Belle, RLC Premium to me becomes about Belle and then I can leave easily when she does without regrets. No matter how much I liked Nora, Nicole, Jess and Irma, Belle wasn't there so it was no trouble for me to resist and that was maybe the greatest team RLC has ever had. The Goddess, Nelly and Masha I can see on free but i watch them for different reasons. Only My Belle:heart: can cast this spell on me. I just wish she was delivering. Last night was a start though.

3 hours ago, vortios said:

Unfortunately the balcony camera is not the example camera to see some of the girls. In addition they always stand with their heads facing the camera so you can never even see that part of their anatomy.
I'm sorry for you. That camera is to silence all RLC customers that we complained about what was happening on the balcony that hours ago the girls went there, and the customers did not know anything about the girls, even being inside the house.
They gave a camera, less is nothing, but they put it in such a way, that from the main room, you can be hidden from the camera, and on the other hand, the girls are just too far away.
Last year we saw Belle and other girls go out to the balcony, but we see that this year, surely unless girls come in who smoke a lot, I do not think they will leave since privacy there does not exist anymore.

I know but if feels cruel that I can see Belle sunbathing with her legs apart, sometimes on all 4s, sometimes even doing exercise pussy thrusts all in glorious light and then she puts her panties on 2 seconds after leaving the balcony.

1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

BB there is a gal on freecam on camarads about Belles size giving naked views closeup. These are views that if Belle did it you would have a heart attack. So do not worry , there are girls out there that will help you forget about Belle.https://www.camarads.com/home/1/2

Kitty would be an example. I love seeing great views of Kitty but it wouldn't mean the slightest thing if I never saw them or her again.

Whereas Belle everything I miss is like a major crisis and when she goes I am going to feel numb for days and then move on. I think she came back way to soon. My main hope now is she gets the big room back because then straight out of dancing in the shower she can dance in the bedroom or better still roll on that bed. if only she would do what Michelle did, not with a dildo just crawling around the bed in the light.

I take it they are still out after My Belle:heart:'s second shower. All the girls got clean before they went out - there's one for the conspiracy theorists. I just hope the girls have persuaded Angel to take up drinking in the afternoon and they come back for a major naked dance session with My Belle:heart: shaking her naked behind at Cam 2 but then I always want that.

19 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Honestly I am not sure you guys get it. OK maybe if it was Belle's identical twin sister with the same personality but it is My Belle:heart: I want to see not other girls. There are plenty of girls as good looking as Belle, but only she has that effect on me. Maybe I would have been sated by September but it's no good me trying to go back since apparently no-one apart from kool has anything. Another thing though by concentrating on Belle, RLC Premium to me becomes about Belle and then I can leave easily when she does without regrets. No matter how much I liked Nora, Nicole, Jess and Irma, Belle wasn't there so it was no trouble for me to resist and that was maybe the greatest team RLC has ever had. The Goddess, Nelly and Masha I can see on free but i watch them for different reasons. Only My Belle:heart: can cast this spell on me. I just wish she was delivering. Last night was a start though.

BB I may have stated this wrong. I meant for when Belle's time is up. Not before. I know how you feel about  her, this was meant to help after she leaves. Sorry if you took it wrong.:sad: Hope Belle gets back to her old self for you. Looks as If I may have stuck my foot in my mouth even worse this time.

Edited by Snakeater

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

BB I may have stated this wrong. I meant for when Belle's time is up. Not before. I know how you feel about  her, this was meant to help after she leaves. Sorry if you took it wrong.:sad: Hope Belle gets back to her old self for you.

It's fine Snakeater. I honestly don't want to be here after Belle's gone - but we all know how well my plans have gone with regard to giving up RLC in the past - except to visit The Goddess who is getting a lot of stick at the moment for being too much like a Barcelona girl. Of course if My Belle:heart: came back for a third stay and she's going to have to work if she wants that to happen because I don't suppose RLC have been impressed by the last 14 days, I would resubscribe because the fear of missing her would be so great.