Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I don't know how you know that, but a HUGE THANK
YOU
to you, sir!!

So, if I ever see a completely naked twin, lying on her stomach, on the
corner of the bed, with her W  I  D  E open legs pointed directly at the
camera, that would be Lia? ::)

More often than not, yes that is the case. Lia also has a small scar / dimple on her right ass cheek. Also, Lia sleeps on the far side of the bed, Mia sleeps on the near side

Just now, Noldus said:

1004 Gina awake and up 
She went in to Stella and deleted a text msg from her phone.... (Maybe: I'm waiting for you in my bed.. ;I - joke)

and back on her bed naked..

Oh My Belle:heart: still with those panties on while Gina and the others are so glorious free of them. You look so frisky on the bed and it is such a shame your pussy is hidden almost all day every day except of course on the balcony were we can't see it. Although we all enjoyed the massage and maybe that worship of the penis was a little jibe at the voyeurs, it was not in good light, only visible on cam 1 and visible pussy was very rare.

I don't know why you hide you hide your pussy so much nowadays compared withe the B1 girls and Angel and I really hope you will return to the naked sexy dancing which you did in the bathroom for 10 seconds before getting in the shower.