Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

25 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

¿Por qué Heidi detenerlo se pegue en ella después de meterlo todo de quicio?

What I have obsevado, that I do not know if you refer to that. The boy was excited, since she had been doing an HB but the attempt penetrated without hardly letting it lubricate. So she put impediments. He abandoned that option. I know what he tried later.

And I saw as she took out the wardrobe the first appearance of the Calvin top - not seem the famous knickers yet but while Angel works about naked the other 2 aren't even topless. I assume they are going to exercise but this lack of nudity (despite last night) seems to be continuing.

I'm not calling for nudity all the time just when in a typical Barcelona house you would expect it to happen such as after a shower or going to bed or before and after sunbathing - and whereas Belle used to go several hours at a time naked apart from the show last night and the showers with Rosie that is not the case now and panties are normally on in seconds even if she is not going out.

Take the sunbathing yesterday. Totally naked out there and then she came in she put her knickers back on within a few steps and then after being at the table went back to sunbathing so there was no reason at all to put panties on. 

Once more she exercises between Cam 2 and Cam 3.

Obviously the big problem has always been that with the size of the room there should be 4 cameras in the LR but once more My Belle:heart: is exercising in the twilight zone between the 2 cameras - sometimes you can see one set of limbs on one camera and one set in another while the rest of her body remains invisible. Ot's incredibly annoyingbut as I said I really cannot believe that she doesn't know by now. It ruined any enjoyment of naked yoga a couple of nights ago.

il y a 15 minutes, vortios a dit :

Pardonnez-moi français très Rouillé.
Je ne pas de CE de Comprends Que le teléfono. Je vous supongamos Que VOULEZ Speaking des hecho un Photos K Qu'il

I talk about kylie she always blocks with her seviettes, and is still on the phone some will say to give her time but with Stella for girlfriend, and the rest of the house naked she always hides

I just caught up with everything that happen in the few past days and i think rlc staff probably had a word with the girls they went to party everyday to not  going out at night anymore. The party from 2 days ago was lame you could have seen that belle really didn't want to be there, there wasn't much fun. last night was nice i hope it's a first step in the right direction. And if the girls could take the sexuality/sensuality of b2 mixed with the party/fun mood of B1 we might as well see the party era back :) Belle has 2 weeks to catch up for so i hope last night wasn't a one time thing to get off with rlc and get back to party everyday outside :X And i was surprise by rose last night she was the only on teasing the other girls :heart:.

And I still don't understand why rlc put 5 girls in B1, i hope they have something in mind ( B3 ? :cool:) because the only girl that could possibly bate is gina and she probably won't, so b1 is only left with fun party with summer camps games :X And kylie seems a bit shy ( not from the cams but in general), she is still in her first days so let wait and see :)

Anyway i was just droping by this is my last day on vacation and i have to get ready to catch my plane back to the states to go back at work, see you all on sunday & let's hope the girls keep going in the right direction, and rlc consider opening more "only girls" appartments :)

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

The alternatively before last night was nothing. I would really like Mr Box and you to describe exactly what you want instead of what you don't want and I will tell you whether anyone will watch it!

for Mr Box it's simple he will complain everytime something happen in B1 or B2 (except b/g sex) until the girls are sick of it and don't do anything leading to poeple unsubscribing and B1 & B2 getting closed to open more appartments for couple. And he is using color text + pics so no one ( even the girls) can't missed it !

I have to give it to him that's pretty smart, at first i really didn't understood why he was talking about the same shit over & over but on the first day of rose she said "open minded" when they were playing with their shirt and nothing happened since until last night which was good (not the best night of b1 & b2, but good) and he went on again with his propaganda and that's how i understood his master plan ! ^^'

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, martyen said:

Hablo de Kylie ella siempre bloques con sus seviettes, y todavía está en el teléfono algunos dirán que darle tiempo, pero con Stella para la novia, y el resto de la casa desnudos ella siempre cueros

Je ne pense pas que quiconque est contre votre opinion. Je préfère voir les filles sans vêtements, qye comme cela se produit dans K & K, toujours ou la plupart du temps, ils montrent très peu. Je suppose que le chauffage ne peut pas être plus chaud, de sorte que les filles sont à l'aise sans vêtements.
Mais je veux dire les règles K. Depuis la montée rappelle pas la porter une compresse hygiène féminine. Donc, il me fait penser qu'elle termine son cycle menstruel.

11 minutes ago, wathou said:

And I still don't understand why rlc put 5 girls in B1, i hope they have something in mind ( B3 ? :cool:) because the only girl that could possibly bate is gina and she probably won't,

Because of the sharing right because Stella is still there but the Twins must be into their last month by now and I won't miss them. I wonder if Stella and Kylie will then go the big room and a new pixie comes into the spare bedroom. I really hope because of the light that Belle gets the big room allowing for her to do the sexy showers and the sexy naked dancing away from the rest. It may not happen and she could conceivably share with Rosie bringing in 2 of the party girls maybe for fun.

Also regarding Happy Juice maybe at one of the outside parties they attend they could take it there and indeed bring a bottle home but i sadly don't think we shall ever have sex with another again even a girl. If only Belle was like Irma or Nicole.

17 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Because of the sharing right because Stella is still there but the Twins must be into their last month by now and I won't miss them. I wonder if Stella and Kylie will then go the big room and a new pixie comes into the spare bedroom. I really hope because of the light that Belle gets the big room allowing for her to do the sexy showers and the sexy naked dancing away from the rest. It may not happen and she could conceivably share with Rosie bringing in 2 of the party girls maybe for fun.

That would be a good plan ( the best would be a B3 :P) and i can't image that rlc invited a 5th girl to wait 1 whole month to have her own bed ( it never happened before or only when a Big room was free) and if that's their plan i think more realisticly when the twins move out kylie or stella will take the big room to be back at 3 at B1. But i don't see how it would end up being nice for us :X As for B2 i think once angel leave ( aroud 29th of april i think) belle will probably move to the big room or 2 new girls will come But we still have 1 month to wait in any of those case ^^'

See you sunday i'm off :)