Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

No I no how to do that it the screen that we are trying to reduce Before they did this they had A + & - to reduce the screen size but it no longer there

Cannot help you on that. I am useing a computer and monitor with google. I did not have a + or - on RLC's site to enlarge or shrink the picture.

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

BB I think you have someyhing wrong. Where it says girls on vacation is the label for the two Barca apts. The girls are not on vacation.

ROFL I was so fooled but it probably says where my mindset it is at now, so desperately disappointed have I been in the last 2.5 weeks, especially with My Belle:heart: who despite everything is still who I hope to see every day.

Belle "Yes I will come in 30 minutes" to the guy. Party who know, I 'm not going to speculate that or the early call on the board but Barcelona will be partying all over Easter and I firmly believe that ALL of the best stuff is happening outside this apartment

In the party era, there was a lot of stuff which happened outside as well but we were well satisfied within it.

It is very obvious what Belle is still capable of delivering day after day. We saw a taste of it last night, but she needs to be delivering for the customers at least at the level of October and November and she's not even doing that. Barcelona isn't real life, it is a show and we are not getting that show.

Belle is most of the time manifestly having a good time out of our vision but there appeared to be no compensation until yesterday.

If they are not on vacation and at parties this long weekend, bring some of those parties back and if they don't well do a lot better, please. We are paying for this. I don't know about the rest of you but I am only paying for Barcelona.

BB  Girls on vacation is the apt. label but it may seem like they are over Easter weekend. I do not believe they will spend much time in the apt. All the fun and good stuff will be outside of the apt. Even if RLC did tell them to do more in the apt. Belle is still going to do as little as possible it looks like. Rose being new gets a pass for now. Angel is the only one who is actually trying. Even with the new look and free tokens that is not enough to renew. Cams need updated and moved or added. Also something needs to be done about the girls.

• Upvote 2

No. I am making sense, it is your reading comprehension that fails here. Your sentence actually do not make sense.

Since I have been a subscriber to rlc and cc, there has been regular posts about people claiming that they thought the barca apartments were lesbian apartments, like Nina and Kira.

• Upvote 1

Cams are opening real slow and changing cams on thier own. Watching cam 4 with Kylie in the bathtub and it swithches to cam 5. I go back to cam 4 and this time it switches to cam 3 on its own.  RLC is making it harder and harder to justify renewing.

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Cams are opening real slow and changing cams on thier own. Watching cam 4 with Kylie in the bathtub and it swithches to cam 5. I go back to cam 4 and this time it switches to cam 3 on its own.  RLC is making it harder and harder to justify renewing.

Cams slow for me as well but haven't see the switching you describe. Did you have auto-follow on by chance?

6 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

No. I am making sense, it is your reading comprehension that fails here. Your sentence actually do not make sense.

Since I have been a subscriber to rlc and cc, there has been regular posts about people claiming that they thought the barca apartments were lesbian apartments, like Nina and Kira.

I can see how that is possible with just the girls names in the title. But still that would by itself not mean lesbian apts. When I first saw B1 I did not expect a lot of lesbians.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Snakeater said:

I can see how that is possible with just the girls names in the title. But still that would by itself not mean lesbian apts. When I first saw B1 I did not expect a lot of lesbians.

Yes I know, but these kind of topics happen from time to time. While this categorization is useless to old timers, I think it could help new RLC subscribers.

• Upvote 1