Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I was just going to ask you if you could PM me a pic of her showing her kitty in NV but you just confirmed that it isn't really anything to see.  Thanks for the confirmation!!

Look in pictures thread , wide open in LR daylight.

So I make it 2 hours 30 minutes spent here by the girls in the last 48 hours - which is 2 girl days - or fractionally over 5% of the time. 

Well given that the massage was surely compensation for the last 2 weeks of inaction these girls and especially one of them must be due to give us one massive reward after they come in if they ever come in.

If this was a one off then fine but once they left I didn't expect them back until well into this morning. And for those who complain about the fake parties, this is what we are seeing now these girls out living their real lives. If they hadn't been told to do the massage and is anybody out their naive enough to think that was voluntary - come on now, there needs to be a point when you get your head out of a bucket - we would be stuck with about 10 minutes each of Belle and Rosie wandering around naked. I exempt Angel because she has at least delivered something to interest in the last few weeks but pretty much as soon as Irma went on her trip Belle has given the absolute minimum of nudity and partying when she parties like fuck outside the apartments. 

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

So I make it 2 hours 30 minutes spent here by the girls in the last 48 hours - which is 2 girl days - or fractionally over 5% of the time. 

Well given that the massage was surely compensation for the last 2 weeks of inaction these girls and especially one of them must be due to give us one massive reward after they come in if they ever come in.

If this was a one off then fine but once they left I didn't expect them back until well into this morning. And for those who complain about the fake parties, this is what we are seeing now these girls or living their real lives. If they hadn't been told to do the massage and is anybody out their naive enough to think that was voluntary - come on now, there needs to be a point when you get your head out of a bucket - we would be stuck with about 10 minutes each of Belle and Rosie wandering around naked. I exempt Anger because she has at least delivered something to interest in the last few weeks but pretty much as soon as Irma went on her trip Belle has given the absolute minimum of nudity and partying when she parties like fuck outside the apartments. 

Finally something I agree with you BBsq69. 
Now dont start praising Belle again when next time she is in the apartment :) 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, ankaboott said:

2050:biggrin:

Never because I want My Belle:heart: to stay forever because I think that's how long she'll take to start fucking, bating and spreading her legs in the house. This is the girl whose opening 30 days were unrivalled in RLC history - hell her first 15 days were!

We didn't expect a repeat but I'm not sure anyone expected the hiding showers.

3 hours ago, Snakeater said:

We still have two separate apts. so we should have two separate threads.

The only reasons the B2 threads weren't blank is my devotion to My Belle:heart:, and naga's devotion to Angel and he's gone to holiday. For the amount they've done this month there should be about 2 pages.