Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Well the B2 girls have often arrived about 7:20 to 7:30. TBH I'm not expecting them and I expect Angel to arrive first.

The B2 girls are a certain type of girl. Yes one who parties hard all night but one who you would expect because of this to be more free when in the apartment but here we are getting all the BAD with none of the GOOD except from Angel and even then it's not that good. This is why as a company you need to interview these girls thoroughly before you let them waste our time. However even they didn't expect this from Belle.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm watching The Big Lebowski and have been waiting to read about what y'all thought about the girls when and if they ever make it back to B2, but as soon as this movie is over, I'm calling it a night.  

Great film.

• Upvote 1

I just see the window in the wardrobe of the twins, and there are several skyscrapers to be seen. This window, according to the sun, should be directed towards the sea. Can someone give me a hint by PM, where I have to look for the appartment house? B2 I have found so fast, but at B1 I despair!

Just now, balt2103 said:

I just see the window in the wardrobe of the twins, and there are several skyscrapers to be seen. This window, according to the sun, should be directed towards the sea. Can someone give me a hint by PM, where I have to look for the appartment house? B2 I have found so fast, but at B1 I despair!

I've never looked for any of them....sorry I can't help you.

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Well, all I can say about that is whoever mounted and aimed the cameras in B2 needs to have his ass kicked.  Most of all the camera placements in the apartments are placed poorly at best!!   I assume you are referring to Cam2 in B2 and if so I can see where it would definitely be in the way.

No because Cam 2 is 100% perfect for sexy naked dancing and watching people on the couches. The problem is there should 4 cameras. Cam 1 is fine, Cam 2 should be moved a foot or 2 to the right. Cam 3 should then be more angled catching the edge of the sofa and the 4th camera should be by Angel's door pointing in the direction of the central balcony door.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

No because Cam 2 is 100% perfect for sexy naked dancing and watching people on the couches. The problem is there should 4 cameras. Cam 1 is fine, Cam 2 should be moved a foot or 2 to the right. Cam 3 should then be more angled catching the edge of the sofa and the 4th camera should be by Angel's door pointing in the direction of the central balcony door.

Good thoughts but they will never change them.

25 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I have a question.  Does RLC still put your digital signature and reallifecam.com at the bottom of all their windows?  I never understood why they would even need either of those to even be visible.

They plant that there, in addition to the "invisible" braille dots, so that you know that they can trace piracy of their intellectual property. The information in the id links to a database that records your IP, your membership and hence credit card information if you are a paid member, and no doubt also start and stop times of your visits and activity during that session.

If your captures find their way to a third party file server, then they can serve a DMCA take-down notice to the company  and ban the member for breach of contract. It's all quite legal.