Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, wathou said:

Anyone wanna bet if it's going to be a "new girl" or a "girl coming back " ? :)

My bet (hope) is on a new girl :) 

I would prefer a new girl, who doesn't know the twins!! :sick:...A friend of Angel might be nice, who's scared to sleep alone...:biggrin:

But my guess is Adele...

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Adele is a party girl. People here wil have real reasons to complain when every night the  appartment will be empty from 10pm to 7am

Angel will be in...but yes, she did like to party...

I'm not saying she would be my choice, I always prefer new girls, as you don't know what you'll get,  but I liked Adele...

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Angel will be in...but yes, she did like to party...

I'm not saying she would be my choice, I always prefer new girls, as you don't know what you'll get,  but I liked Adele...

I'm the same naga I like the girls to be new as well

• Upvote 1

BTW you all seemed to miss it because at happened on the balcony where My Belle:heart: gives all her best naked views :angry: and I think I have got $75 of reasons to start get angry at this especially after the 1 minute of nudity in the last 40 hours. There she goes lifting her leg up.

Yes they are finally off after 39 hours and 59 minutes.

And last night we got a visit to B1 when Irma touched her panty clad pussy for 2 seconds and climbed on top of her and that was the full extent of the excitement Belle ha provided in the last 2 days.

Now should she return to her room naked it's dark - she can't help the sun but there is a light switch which she fails to discover in every room she's in unless she can't actually see at all - maybe that's why she goes to the hall mirror so often. 2 weeks ago we got the great sight of a sexy naked dance in the light of the LR but no sign of that ever being repeated and who knows with a new girl that may become impossible.

Belle please don't have another repeat day when you lie on the balcony naked spreading your legs for 3 hours then go for a shower in which you spend 30 seconds standing up and then steam the place up, get on your bed naked but possibly in a towel then move to the LR naked where you place cushions to block any decent views. Just please stop doing that.

Finally nudity in the BeR - the not well lit BeR.. 

• Upvote 1