Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, wathou said:

Right now it's real life, girls in their twentys partying all night and sleeping the day off.

Be carfull Mr box poeple might start to understand that by "real life" you mean boy/girl sex :angel:

and i'll go back to sleep see you later/tomorrow guys :) 

... they do nothing .... it is not only the sex ... it is everything. .... This apartments are lifeless. .... Sure, there is a show were they dance like robots every few days, but this is not a part of there private life. 

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Hubo un tiempo cuando las chicas se divirtieron con esta puesta en escena partes. ... Fue con la primera estancia de Irma. .... Ahora. Es diferente. ... Es como el trabajo y se puede ver esto en sus caras todo el tiempo. .... Comenzó con los gemelos. 

De todas formas. ... Es un argumento muy estúpido decir que esto no debería Apatments con la idea del proyecto. ... Es como comer una hamburguesa en un restaurante vegetariano. Simplemente no es lo mismo. 

Hay páginas en Internet con burlas sólo el contenido. .... pero ... RLC fue todo acerca de "La vida privada de otras personas viven en 24/7". Cómo se ve esto en el apartamento Barcelona desde Nicole se ha ido? Nº ... ... Ahora todo es suceda sólo del exterior. 

You bet on some floors where boys go to fuck with girls, it's the real life part that you lack inside the house. I do not share it, but as I always say, I respect it.
But why do not you think that the girls, now, are living that life "so real" for them?
That is, and I do not enter into the most controversial issues. Because your life is not a party, and I binge, night if, and night too?
Because, like many people who leave on Friday and do not return until Sunday night at home?
Can not that be your life now?

11 minutes ago, Noldus said:

yep, and they went out too....

Yeah The Goddess goes out far too much and never does anything for us :dodgy:, just 2 hours of sexy naked dancing + a bate today and one yesterday ... Honestly she has delivered more in a couple of days than the B2 girls have since they arrived and she is free!!! Never cost me a penny unlike Belle at $240 and counting. i should have waited until she became a cam girl ... chaturbate's the way to go My Belle:heart:. but now I've said that she'll probably join a more expensive but less popular one.

Just now, wathou said:

Yes i do pay 75$/month for only three appartments ... But not like you, you don't see me bitch about it in all the couples appartments ... And i agree B1&B2 have been in decline since 3 months ago but it has nothing to do with real life ... 

... that i think is not very smart. ... You could at least safe the money for the replay and wait until there is something happening worth to pay for. ... That is why i have an issue with B1 and B2. It is just a lot of hot air without anything worth the money.

Just now, vlkvlk111 said:

I am a bit split on the subject. I think roommates/vacation apartments need a tighter casing more than sheer numbers.

That they most definitely do although B1 seem on message most of the time, just lack imagination. Plenty of imagination with My Belle:heart: but absolutely no adherence to the project.

1 minute ago, vortios said:

You bet on some floors where boys go to fuck with girls, it's the real life part that you lack inside the house. I do not share it, but as I always say, I respect it.
But why do not you think that the girls, now, are living that life "so real" for them?
That is, and I do not enter into the most controversial issues. Because your life is not a party, and I binge, night if, and night too?
Because, like many people who leave on Friday and do not return until Sunday night at home?
Can not that be your life now?

Just have a look at the other apartments. ... Do they have this teasing dancing shows? .... Do they keep there private life outside only?

B1 and B2 are so limited that it do not fit to the idea of the project any more. It is a 24/7 teasing show. ... or since the girls are almost always outside make it a 2/3 teasing show. ... I will never understand why there are people willing to spend 75$/month of this.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

You bet on some floors where boys go to fuck with girls, it's the real life part that you lack inside the house.

We do lack it and with what it is happening now outside, it is becoming ridiculous.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

My speculation, based on observations and assumptions,  not proof is that Angel went to meet the D J, and both are conscious enough of their public image to have everything significant happening outside of the apartment. But it is speculation, I am not trying to pretend it is the truth, and would be happy to be proven otherwise.

Well it would difficult to argue convincingly that she at least didn't spend the night with a boy or that Belle's panties remained on all night as they would have done in the apartment but of course she ended up with 2 pairs of panties on!

16 minutes ago, wathou said:

And btw i just found that by clicking on the "couples" you can hide the whole list of couple appartments and same for roomates & girls on vacation. It's nice to not have the long ass list of couple that i never watch ^^

Yes, you can do that on every headline (So Mr Box can hide girls apartment) LOL

• Upvote 2

Anyone any hope other than the power of my wishes that we will see anything from or indeed of My Belle:heart: today. I have to cling on to something. Unfortunately I can't back out of the way she makes me feel or rather the effect her image and rel personality have on my libido. I still thinks she the sexiest girl on the planet and I doubt if I'll get that thought out of my brain.

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

Sólo echar un vistazo a los otros apartamentos. ... ¿Tienen este tormento a espectáculos de danza? .... ¿Mantienen Hay vida privada fuera solamente?

B1 y B2 son tan limitados que no se ajustan a la idea del proyecto más. Es un espectáculo 24/7 burlas. ... o desde que las chicas son casi siempre fuera de que sea un espectáculo 2/3 burlas. ... nunca voy a entender por qué hay personas dispuestas a gastar $ 75 / mes de esto.

I understand your position and you know that in other things we can agree, in what we are always in the antipodas is the issue of entering or not boys inside the houses of Barcelona. But they are two different ways of thinking. Only that.
Barcelona is dead, of course, but we stay in the girls, and no one speaks of the really responsible of all this mess, and it is RLC and that "emperor" that if it is my company, I would have sent it to the depths of the White Siberia ... it's a disaster, and it's getting worse.
We talk about the girls, who do or do not, but nobody comments as it is possible that the girls openly talk to strangers from where they are in their houses. Remember only a few months ago as people talked about where the houses could be in the thread. Now it's the girls themselves who do it,
Or as the girls give their private numbers to Barcelona people, numbers that had to change, because messages were passed by whatsapp of those numbers, That can be said, because those numbers are no longer working. So that makes little sense not to say it.
But that is the security that once, so many of us were made in the face that we put the girls in danger of stalkers.
That was just an example of how things have changed.

• Upvote 2