Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

13 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Abrazado ayer por la mañana y un muy buen abrazo - tal vez esa es la cuota de Belle. Me gustaría saber cómo podemos solucionar este problema.

Since we do not know what the problem is, we can not solve it.

Just now, DES7469 said:

Tal vez Rose y Belle están tratando de obtener su derecho patrón de sueño. ¿Cuál sería raro. No tienen que estar pasando porque todo el mundo dice que es lo que hacen.:dodgy:

Sleep have, it is understandable that they are tired after a night out.
And I also know they're short of sleep because I've seen Rose yawn a couple of times.

• Upvote 1

Yes pink granny panties. I suppose that was something but yet again she just ain't playing the game. it was nice while it lasted but it really isn't fair from someone who we know is quite comfortable being naked for many many hours on end.

I suppose I should be grateful for anything now.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Maybe Rose and Belle are just trying to get their sleep pattern right. Which would be weird. No they have to be going out because everybody says that's what they do.:dodgy:

I didn't and indeed predicted they would only be a awake for a few hours. Tomorrow I expect a repeat of yesterday.

• Upvote 1