Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

The problem I see of a girl who is so close to her phone (although they all are) are real addicts to look at the phone ...
It is that they spend all day earning what happens on the phone and that rather dampens their life inside the house.
I say it for Kylie, but in general I say it for all the girls of Barcelona.

40 minutes ago, Noldus said:

For you with replay: 1106-1108 Cam9 Gina hied but bate.. 

LOL

Listen you all make out that I exaggerate Belle but if that counts as a bate then My Belle:heart: has bated 100 times. Come on though this is getting ludicrous. I wouldn't even qualify that as a Belle microbate and I have studied it carefully from both cameras.

Hope springs eternal. Thanks to Gina for the closest yet to full open bating albeit a good doodling and manipulation of those wonderful pussy lips with her well manicured fingers. The ultimate bate is beckoning so I'll be waiting with anticipation to see you reach your goal. Unless Lia wants to give you a hand then that will be the ultimate heaven sent blessing - a nice Easter present perhaps :angel: :heart:

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

LOL

Listen you all make out that I exaggerate Belle but if that counts as a bate then My Belle:heart: has bated 100 times. Come on though this is getting ludicrous. I wouldn't even qualify that as a Belle microbate and I have studied it carefully from both cameras.

But it's maybe how far we'll come with her - Gina:heart: -

:heart::heart::heart: My Gina :heart::heart::heart:

• Upvote 3