Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Hardly. My last posts have not been full of praise unless you can't read. But a new girl is unlikely to do more than Belle has done even in this visit. Rosie certainly hasn't yet. And what Love, I want to see her naked and doing stuff, don't you? It is only 2 weeks since she was!

and yes i can read and i would like to see more from her but it is not going to happen

5 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

i maybe wrong but the way angel is actting i would say she will be out most of the apartment for long time today:biggrin:

Yup she's actually managing to outdo Belle. Out for 22 out of 24 hours and then asleep for another 15.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Yup she's actually managing to outdo Belle. Out for 22 out of 24 hours and then asleep for another 15.

like said in a post last night you know when :angel: is going to be gone for a long time she will put on some nice little show to make her look like she cares about being here i don't miss to much when it comes to angel

6 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

and yes i can read and i would like to see more from her but it is not going to happen

Look you know I have to hope but if not me than who? She needs a champion but I am not going to be dishonest about what's going on.

However she does do things when on her game that nobody else does and during them she does show a lot.

• Upvote 2

Just now, bud2966 said:

like said in a post last night you know when :angel: is going to be gone for a long time she will put on some nice little show to make her look like she cares about being here i don't miss to much when it comes to angel

Belle doesn't even give us a show nowadays.