Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a 3 minutes, moos54 a dit :

c'est quoi que tu pas VOIS, des filles Nues tout le temps Presqu'île ^^ va falloir des lunettes et Prendre sa ;-) consulter

merçi Moos comme a chaque fois tu repond a coté ,et je porte deja des lunettes .je parle en général sur les apparts qui m' interesse et je suis desolé mais je ne vois rien de plus que se que tu vois sur une plage naturistes

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

NoldVids BB

Think that should be a PM LOL

Sadly my fun is over but possibly because as I predict she will be away until tomorrow, a sexy shower but steamed up so she should have started the sexiness early and a few minutes of sexy, no great views but that was the most we've seen for a week. Rosie is a bit of problem her, either she interrupts like today or is asleep so My Belle can't but the music on amd if they were to do it together in the LR it seems Rosie likes Cam 2 which is easily the best.

22 minutes ago, martyen said:

merçi Moos comme a chaque fois tu repond a coté ,et je porte deja des lunettes .je parle en général sur les apparts qui m' interesse et je suis desolé mais je ne vois rien de plus que se que tu vois sur une plage naturistes

c'etait de l'humour mais bon comme à chaque fois personne ne le comprend ^^ 

Apres pourquoi tu es ici au lieu d'être sur ta plage naturiste vue que c'est la même chose :-)

enfin bref en général les gens sont jamais content mais ils préfèrent rester et ce plaindre de tout et de rien, profitez bon dieu c'est quand même pas compliquer 

• Upvote 1

And for the sexy naked dance even though it hadn't really got going with the labial thrusts, bending and wildness and the light wasn't on, it was still something which makes My Belle:heart: unique among RLC girls so

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Well that was better but I can't help the feeling that it was due to getting ready to head out for whatever. 

Absolutely DES but hopefully a sign of things to come. Big shame about the steam because taht's the sexiest she's been in the shower for a long time and I think she did realise too late and opened the door. Then the second dancing never really got into its stride and any views on the bed were not helped by the lighting but it is proof that there is still hope for My Belle:heart: and she still might have 50 days to really WOW us again. And for all of those who said she doesn't dance because she's on her period as they did in her first week. See it doesn't stop you dancing naked and actually I think the string makes it sexier. :biggrin:

Now I better take a look at Angel for Naga.

• Upvote 2