Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

hace 38 minutos, Benfold dijo:

De nuevo BB, la implicación es Que Si alguien paga Para Que Las Niñas Tienen Una mesa VIP en un club que estan esperando algo ** ** A Cambio. Los Errores hijo con ESTO:

• El Numero provenía de Bonnie, Que es mentiroso ONU y sin nada en absoluto SABE
  • Eso no Es Como Funcionan Las Mesas VIP - Reservar Una Mesa Para Usted Y LUEGO invitar a las niñas una estafa Sentarse el usted
  • 250 € es Demasiado Bajo un precio Para Una mesa VIP en un club nocturno de la parte superior, de Barcelona un Menos Que Este de la ONU VIP (en Cuyo Caso se le da la tabla de forma Gratuita)

Ahora el que no posee la verdad es usted. Debido a 250 € es lo que cuesta una mesa en Eclipse para personas cercanas al hotel ... pero por supuesto que saben RLC y Barcelona.
Veo que sus fuentes son claras.
A medida que te dijeron hace mucho tiempo, no se exceda, porque el mundo está lleno de listos. (O ¿no se acuerda?)

Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

they plan to be back tonight at 1:17am

Fantastically specific. Just in time to continue Belle's sexy naked dancing from this morning with that added wildness that drinking brings.

I hope and if you saw earlier today my fantasy came true, OK not impressively, enough to give me hope that she might be having a change of heart. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Fantastically specific. Just in time to continue Belle's sexy naked dancing from this morning with that added wildness that drinking brings.

I hope and if you saw earlier today my fantasy came true, OK not impressively, enough to give me hope that she might be having a change of heart. 

And one thing is for sure Angel cannot claim she needs to sleep. Almost permanently tired Rosie is likely to be a bigger issue. You cannot say we don't have an array of different shapes and sizes in B2 - it is almost a feature.

• Upvote 1

This is corny but there'd only be one girl at My VIP table and she can do whatever she wants starting with that smile.

I might invite Leora and Paul so My Belle:heart: would have to work hard to distract me :biggrin: yes I'm in fantasy world again, but you some people's fantasies can get turned into realities just not mine.

• Upvote 2