Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Esto no es música atractiva de Belle. Ángel va a hablar este partido a muerte. Mi Belle :heart: tiene las chicas equivocadas. La música es demasiado tranquila y no está sucediendo. Ángel desnudo.

Angel leaves too.

Let me clarify something regarding our Rules:

It is OK to speculate and have fantasies about RLC tenants as long as you don't post specific information that could embarrass or endanger them. There are no Rules against having fun here. If speculation and fantasies were prohibited, I would be required to ban everybody on CamCaps, and CamCaps would be shut down.

And I'm too lazy to ban everybody. Spammers and CP posters are the only ones we mods like to ban-hammer, and we do that with great satisfaction.

I'm the clown who codified and wrote the Rules. I didn't want to do that in the first place, but we had some visits from hostile trolls and idiots as our traffic increased. The purpose of the Rules is not to restrict discussions, but to allow us to have fun here without having fights or endangering the tenants.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

No, I disagree with your opinion. This morning and I will not give his name but it is published in the forum, a person has told me that for him, what happened inside the house was fine, as you may suppose I have disagreed with his opinion, and that we know, what That we have seen girls do more often is to sleep.
That's not an insult.

Then we disagree. I watch the girls sleep a lot because of the time zones. I'm also fine to see what they do in the apartment because I'm a voyeur and I like watching everything they do. It in no way suggest or implies that I don't want to see more. To me that's taking what a person says out of context.  

34 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

The only problem is that I can't afford to buy that business yet. I'm still saving up my nuts to purchase the Shôko Club so I can impress Nora. I'm that far behind in my global acquisitions.

Now you guys want me to get involved and buy that hotel just so you can have the Barc girls cream all over your fricken' laps at € 250 per date.

Damn, isn't that place awesome?

(Gotta go before the boss sees me screwing around and bans my ass for being off topic.)

who3183ex88745.jpg  0   26 kB

I'm Disappointed in your actions Foamy. To be Complicit with vortios in this exposure. Naughty ! And AGAINST THE RULES.

• Upvote 2